OT: Happy Father's Day to all the HFSens dads out there!

BonkTastic

ಠ_ಠ
Nov 9, 2010
Parts Unknown
Seeing as how I'm 12 hours ahead of y'all, I already had my Father's Day - I took my kids to see that new Minions movie.

... do not repeat my mistake. Avoid.

And to all you HFSens kids out there without kids of your own who totally forgot it was Father's Day today - this is your opportunity to go get a card and a bottle of scotch (or an ugly-arse tie, if you're not old enough to buy some of that nice single malt reserve). It's not too late. You still have time.

Micklebot

Apr 27, 2010
Seeing as how I'm 12 hours ahead of y'all, I already had my Father's Day - I took my kids to see that new Minions movie.

... do not repeat my mistake. Avoid.

And to all you HFSens kids out there without kids of your own who totally forgot it was Father's Day today - this is your opportunity to go get a card and a bottle of scotch (or an ugly-arse tie, if you're not old enough to buy some of that nice single malt reserve). It's not too late. You still have time.

Nuts. I was really looking forward to that one, thought it would be good (edit: for the kids, i mean...).

MakeOttawaGreatAgain

Illest guy in town!
Feb 28, 2007
Taking my dad to see Jurassic World later today and then we're hoping to finally catch up on Game of Thrones and Vikings

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad