HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
tumblr_inline_pb569b2wad1qzn414_400.jpg

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
This day has changed a ton for me as far as what "activities" I push to the top of to do list.

It`s 9:45 am here now, a few years ago, I`d already be on the adult beverages and other things. Was far less to do with celebrating what a terrific country I live in but more about how polluted I could get.

Different story these days, I no longer pour alcohol into my body so instead, Mrs Odaat and I are taking the puppy to a trail, having the boy over for a few BBQ burgers and where our place is located, we have a great patio for viewing the fireworks without the hassle of fighting for parking spots downtown.

Good chance I`ll be in bed by 10:30. Happy Canada Day friends

Mick Riddleton

“A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.”
Apr 24, 2017
Niagara
Toronto is calling it Tavares Day, not too much pressure Johnny, think long and hard about this. Too hot here in Niagara, it may get up to 118. Not going outside too much, I will be watching the Austrian F1 race, World cup and free agent day.

May go to Niagara Falls to capture the fireworks on film. I do have to pack the Equinox for a camping trip to Killarney early Monday morning. Daughter a good Bruin fan is in Gros Morne National Park, a world heritage site located on the west coast of Newfoundland. Amazing part of Canada, reminds me of what Iceland looks like. Killarney is beautiful too on the shores of Lake Huron in the Georgian bay.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad