HAPPY ANNIVERSARY

Filthy Dangles

Registered User*
Oct 23, 2014
Filmed with a potato recording a potato.

Higher quality vid with Thorne instead of Emerick on the call.

Reactions: Loff

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
I think game 7 was even better but it doesn't happen without this.

How many natural hatricks have there been in elimination games?

Reactions: YearOfTheCat

Nopuckluck

Dec 29, 2017
Single greatest performance by a Ranger EVER. Named my son after Messier because of it. Still get goosebumps. Him and Leetch were dominant two greatest Rangers ever

Richter made it possible. He was out of his mind first two periods. He was a clutch big game guy. Best Rangers goalie of all time. Don’t come back with the Hank stuff. He’s going to retire without a cup.........yes that matters.

Nopuckluck

Dec 29, 2017
When the Devils tied game 7 with 7 seconds left I was 22 years old. I ripped my Rangers jersey off my body and tore it in half. I then left the house I was at walked down to the corner and sat for over an hour on the sidewalk slowly banging the back of my head against the siding of a horse racing bar I was sitting outside of.

Then I heard cars beeping and the streets exploded so I knew we won. Couldn’t watch.

Captain Lindy

Formerly known as Kreider Beast
Apr 1, 2006
Virginia
When the Devils tied game 7 with 7 seconds left I was 22 years old. I ripped my Rangers jersey off my body and tore it in half. I then left the house I was at walked down to the corner and sat for over an hour on the sidewalk slowly banging the back of my head against the siding of a horse racing bar I was sitting outside of.

Then I heard cars beeping and the streets exploded so I knew we won. Couldn’t watch.
That's awesome. :cool: You sound like me. I get too nervous to watch too.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad