Post-Game Talk: Happy 85th b'day, Auntie Anne! Jets beat Ducks 3-2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Puckatron 3000

Glitchy Prototype
Feb 4, 2014
Offensive Zone
Finally was able to watch a game today, albeit missed the 2nd period while making lunch and dinner for the kids for the next couple days.

At this point, with the lessons learned from MOS and the Bombers, and how impressive we've been and how good the Pionk deal has looked so far... I'm prepared to basically hand in my Chevy dislike card and just go with it. He's doing a good job and I'm done fighting it.

Good job guys!

Welcome to the homer club. You didn't go down easy. ;)

Neuf

Leaving HFBoards for now
Dec 17, 2016
Tony Potato: Elite NHL Defenceman
ezgif.com-add-text.gif

Roughneck1

Aug 9, 2014
Winning is good.

All that testosterone is not only make Ehlers go bald, it's making his a little too brave. Glad Getzlaf didn't end his season.

Is it just me or did Poolman make some terrible passes up the middle?

Glad the good guys won, Helle is solid. All good in the end.
Poolman made some mistakes but he did a lot more good then bad. He had a good game.
Have to add both goalies were unreal. That was a fun game.

Last edited:

macmaroon

Winnipeg Jets fan since 1972
Sponsor
Sep 3, 2011
Winnipeg Manitoba
www.macmaroon.com
Back from the game, it was kinda boring at times...I would rate it a six...
giphy.gif

Hey, we won and beat the Mighty Schmucks of Disneyland, that's all that matters.

I really never meant to take notice of any one player at the game, but Poolman was having a tough time with the puck today. He either kept turning it over with his passes or didn't know if he should step up into the play to take advantage of a loose puck.

Managed to pick up an autographed holiday ornament...
beaulieu.jpg

A few years back, I was not able to get one as they were all gone by the time I arrived. This time I went early :thumbu:

On to play a back-to-back again the Dead Things on Tuesday and Thursday! Keep them wins coming!
Go Jets Go!:hockey:

JetsFan815

Jan 16, 2012
Good solid 2 points. Rough game for Poolman... didn't have a good time contending with Ducks forwards below the hashmarks. Wheeler continues to impress at C.

folix

Jul 24, 2011
As long as Helly can continue to be super human I think we are well good!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad