Post-Game Talk: Happy 85th b'day, Auntie Anne! Jets beat Ducks 3-2

Status
Not open for further replies.

jefferoni

your mother was a hamster
Oct 30, 2013
Winnipeg
Good home win on a cold and sleepy Sunday afternoon. I think it's time for me to have a nap, but before I do I'll give that game a satisfying 3.5 out of 5 Rad Jets Guys!

WOOO! WOOOOO!! WOOOOOOOOT!!!

JN21RtT.gif
NalzJvc.gif
NalzJvc.gif
NalzJvc.gif

White Out 902

I'm usually right.
Aug 17, 2017
Cape Breton Island
Finally was able to watch a game today, albeit missed the 2nd period while making lunch and dinner for the kids for the next couple days.

At this point, with the lessons learned from MOS and the Bombers, and how impressive we've been and how good the Pionk deal has looked so far... I'm prepared to basically hand in my Chevy dislike card and just go with it. He's doing a good job and I'm done fighting it.

Good job guys!

Halberdier

May 14, 2016
2 points. A bit meh game, or maybe it was just Gibson who made it so frustrating at times. Grinding and attitude was good though.

I would rant something about the PP, but at least they got the GWG on PP when they finally got 4 decent passes in a row.

The 400th career point for Scheifele!

chaos4

Mr.Scratch
Jun 1, 2013
winnipeg
That 3rd period was fun. 2 more points. Last place Wings on Tuesday, we cannot be the team, that loses to Detroit.

Reactions: Jets 31

GNP

Here Comes the Jets -look out hockey world !!!
Oct 11, 2016
Winnipeg
Jet's should have had more than 3 goals.

Good part of this game and previous last 10 -- we are not allowing many goals against -- but we need our hi priced scorers to start scoring.

Reactions: hn777
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad