HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Happy 72nd to Robert Gordon Orr

Terrier

Sep 30, 2003
Newton, MA
Visit site
Happy birthday, Bobby!! I'll never forget the day in 1985 when he showed up at a varsity practice at St. Mark's School in Southborough. In those days, we put our skates on in a trailer outside the rink, and our thirds team was in there after practice. I look up from removing my skates and there he is at the end of the bench, lacing them up.

Reactions: sooshii

Baddkarma

El Guapo to most...
Feb 27, 2002
Midland TX
To the real GOAT! Bobby Orr

HlUJ8x.gif

aguineapig

Fifty some odd years, where did it go? It was like yesterday when I saw him for the first time, the buzz cut and that slight bowlegged stance. And with his first stride he exploded into the greatest player of all time.Happy Birthday, Number 4 Bobby Orr. Forever young in our memories.

Reactions: eightspokedb

TCB

Dec 15, 2017
North Of The Border
Happy Birthday to the Best ever !!!!!!!
“So far, the good Lord has kept me on this earth for 92 years, which I am very pleased about," Schmidt said. "I have often said this: As far as Bobby Orr is concerned, if someone better than he comes along, I hope the good Lord keeps me on this earth to see him. So far, I haven’t met that man. He’s the best -- ever. He always will be as long as I’m on this earth.”

b01985c099b691ae01002522832e2d00.jpg

Alberta_OReilly_Fan

Bruin fan since 1975
Nov 26, 2006
Edmonton Canada
seems like just yesterday i was looking at some hockey cards and though OMG, we could have orr and bourque on the same team if injuries didnt rob us too early of orr.

72 now? crazy
I cant really be 51 myself now can I?
bourque isnt long since retired too?

god time flies

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad