OT: Happy 4th of July!

Amazing Kreiderman

Apr 11, 2011
My favorite scene Hahahaha. They upload a virus. Yeah, not only do Aliens use the same bus-ports, but also the same operating system :laugh:

I guess that's why the USB (Universal Serial Bus) was invented a year later.

bernmeister

Jun 11, 2010
Da Big Apple
Bern--there's got to be about a million micro-breweries that would put Yuengling to shame though. Personally I like IPA's and after that it's stouts and porters. I don't think Yuengling does anything remotely like that.

No argument.
I remind what I said was
"but still a good enough excuse to hoist a glass".

I've only had a couple which I considered fair to middlin

Craft / micro beers have tried a number but have not kept serious record on each.

when I go for beer and don't experiment, I look for Miller High Life as well as the imports.

However, I enjoy hard cider and wine as well.

bernmeister

Jun 11, 2010
Da Big Apple
One day late, but I hope u enjoyed it. :)

Never too late my friend, hope you did as well.

Before this 4th exits immediate memory to return next year, let us all be grateful for this wonderful country, many warts and all, and may we further appreciate those serve her.
With a special extra thanks to all who offer to undertake military duty.
Thank you especially for your service.

Reactions: Ori

East Coast Bias

Feb 28, 2014
NYC
Yuengling might be the oldest, but they are certainly not the best. After traveling to the US a few times, I can say that these are my favorite breweries:

1. Blue Point (For anyone living close to NY, go to the brewery in Patchogue. Their Mosaic IPA is top-5 on my global IPA list)
2. Red Hook (In Seattle. One of the places I always visit when I go there)
3. Dogfish Head (From Milton, Delaware. Their 120 minute IPA is the best beer I've ever had. No exaggeration)
4. Gordon Biersch (Tempe, AZ)
5. Big Top (In Sarasota, one of the most laid back brewery experiences I've had in the US)

I feel we need a beer thread, guys!

There is one if you're looking for booze chats after this thread closes

https://hfboards.mandatory.com/threads/watcha-drinkin-part-i.2444391/

Ori

#Connor Bedard 2023 1st, Chicago Blackhawks
Nov 7, 2014
Norway
Yes over 700 US soldiers is relocated to north Norway before this summer, because we don`t have too many active military in this country so few who live here, especially north in Norway - so grateful for their presence and they are all doing a great job in a difficult and sometimes high terrain.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->