Happable Hallowool Hallowool!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dumpster Flyers

Jun 21, 2006
President's Day is in only TWO WEEKS, and I still have so much to do before I'm ready. I'm throwing a big party at my Summer home and will have plenty of smoked ham and cool brews for all my family and friends. Unfortunately, I still have so much cleaning to do, my maid was deported on Friday, and I've got meetings scheduled all through the 15th. How are y'all spending the Holiday this year? What's your crazy President's Day story? Let's hear the deets!
@Pookie @Chimp @The Crypto Guy

Reactions: Urblock

Newsworthy

Jan 28, 2018
USA
Well I'm off on Presidents day. I used to be off on both Lincoln and Washington's Birthday. This Presidents Day is an interesting one. No party to plan. No party to attend. No sales to have. No cars to buy. No places to go or people to see.
I think ill go to the movies. Maybe wash the car. Maybe get my haircut.
My dog needs attention. He's high maintenance.
He's imported so I hope he doesn't get deported because he isn't licensed.
In NY State dogs can be deported to country of origin. Many owners instead just choose to put them down in fear of being deported.
Many dog owners worry about buying deported themselves.
So Trump needs to make illegal im migration legal. At least protect the animals.
I'n this case dogs.
Dogs are cheap labor so it makes sense.
Dogs also represent diversity which is good for education and leArning .

Bones Malone

Game Player
Oct 22, 2010
Buffalo
761568602947977238.gif

Tarantula

Hanging around the web
Aug 31, 2017
GTA
images

After egging Jiminies house I hit the jackpot... found a set of keys outside his car door and after scrapping the crap out of his paint, realized it was the keys to his store. I got candy bars and cigarettes to last for years. It made soaping his windows and starting fires in his laneway even more fun then I thought.

:baghead:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad