Happable Hallowool Hallowool!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VickAshley

Dec 7, 2017
Oak Lawn
twitter.com
WOW!!! This T`hread is turnin`g out 2 be an Big Hit! :yo: Glad I Bump`d it. Congratulation`s 2 Jiminy Cricket on Another Incredibly Successful T`hread!!! :handclap: :handclap: :handclap: Happable Hallowool Hallowool 2 All, and 2 All An Good Night. :cheers:

In all honestly this thread seemed firstly upon reading it for the initial reading, to be unseasonable but in acturality the eve of Hallows is right around the bend and just over a hill, and I'm so inspired by it that I am literally taking Bae to a punkin patch this weekend!

Hope i can find the biggest and ripest one for Ashlee, I can make a jackinlantern and she can make punkin raviolis!

Reactions: Jiminy Cricket

The Crypto Guy

Jun 26, 2017
In all honestly this thread seemed firstly upon reading it for the initial reading, to be unseasonable but in acturality the eve of Hallows is right around the bend and just over a hill, and I'm so inspired by it that I am literally taking Bae to a punkin patch this weekend!

Hope i can find the biggest and ripest one for Ashlee, I can make a jackinlantern and she can make punkin raviolis!
There are no pumpkin patches in mid August. Go back to McDonalds and save up for a big 1lb pumpkin in October.

Jiminy Cricket

#TeamMeat
Mar 9, 2014

your Literally a Incredible Boyfrien`d! :handclap::handclap::handclap:

Chonged

Apr 24, 2018
I always find a bunch of Halloween stuf in lockers over the year and I want to do a big display in my front yard, but every year in early October my girlfriend makes me sell all the stuff we saved.

Reactions: VickAshley
Sep 19, 2008
Screenshot_20181031-100929_Instagram.jpg.1b27330adefcba30254725d9e740bf2e.jpg

Reactions: irunthepeg

VickAshley

Dec 7, 2017
Oak Lawn
twitter.com
It's almost time for us to start preparations to prepare ourselfs for the st. VALENTINE'S day celebrations and commemorate our loved ones and baes and for this years 2019 VD day I am going to literally "go with" a spooky theme because i have a lot of leftover Halloween candies mostly chocolates which can save me money instead of buying valentines day styled chocolates, but I have vday cookie moulds that I will use to form the melted down recess pieces and butteredcups bats and skulls into heart shaped customed "craft" chocolates to make Ashlee feel special. I plan on scaring her with the chocolates by waking her up with the screaming cat figurine I got for Halloween decorations that almost sounds exactly like her kitty Maxine when she is getting attacked by the neighbors dog. Should be funny/fun, will tape the whole thing for her YouTube channel.

VickAshley

Dec 7, 2017
Oak Lawn
twitter.com
@StanGetz will probably spend over $300 dollars on some hip-hop branded chocolates for his mom who won't even appreciate how much they are marked-up (at a minimum 40,0000%) and be disappointed at the lack of flavour or thoughtfulness while he insta-grams the whole thing for all of his followers to privately clown him to eachother behind his back while they tell him to his face that he is "pretty fly for a white guy." SMH

Reactions: Urblock

LarryFisherman

o̯̘̍͋̀͌̂͒͋͋ͯ̿ͯͦ̈́ͬ͒̚̚
May 9, 2013
Arvada, CO
@StanGetz will probably spend over $300 dollars on some hip-hop branded chocolates for his mom who won't even appreciate how much they are marked-up (at a minimum 40,0000%) and be disappointed at the lack of flavour or thoughtfulness while he insta-grams the whole thing for all of his followers to privately clown him to eachother behind his back while they tell him to his face that he is "pretty fly for a white guy." SMH

smh do you mean $40,000 or $400,000?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad