Injury Report: Hanzal Injury Watch 2016

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
So he left the game tonight.

In the past he has had games where he'd sit out the rest of it and then come back a few days later. Though usually that was when he was playing through an injury; which might actually be the case now since he didn't practice this morning.

EDIT:

Last edited:

Plub

Part time Leaf fan
Jan 9, 2011
Arizona
He's been really bad for a few games. I wouldn't be surprised to hear that he's been dealing with an injury.

More concerned with Rieder.

_Del_

Jul 4, 2003
In my marginally-trained medical opinion, neither Rieder nor Hanzal's injury will require amputation. #DelPositive

TheLegend

Megathread Gadfly
Aug 30, 2009
Buzzing BoH
Anyone know or can guess what Hanzal's current injury is? Rieder took at least four big shots to his body last night so that's pretty much known.

TheLegend

Megathread Gadfly
Aug 30, 2009
Buzzing BoH
Well Sarah was tweeting a while ago Hanzal went off for some tests and probably wouldn't be available next game. Rieder is a probable though.

Hinterland

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2016
Well Sarah was tweeting a while ago Hanzal went off for some tests and probably wouldn't be available next game. Rieder is a probable though.

Dvorak and Fournier scratched tonight in Tucson. Save to think that they're not quite telling the truth about the injuries? Two recalls upcoming I guess.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->