Confirmed with Link: Hannikainen signs one year extension

Jive Pawnbroker

One day next week
Feb 18, 2009
on SCTV
I wasn't expecting that; I was thinking he'd try his luck elsewhere given his lack of playing time down the stretch last season.

Viqsi

"that chick from Ohio"
Oct 5, 2007
40N 83W (approx)
Clearly the priority before the draft... :p
trouble.gif

JohnnyJacket13

(formerly PD9)
Sponsor
Jan 14, 2015
Columbus
Meh whatever. Small cap hit and only one year. He’ll probably be the 13th forward again.

Side note - anyone else think Hedger’s an idiot? 2 “checking lines”? That’s not how you win in today’s NHL. You need four balanced lines who can score.

MoeBartoli

Checkers-to-Jackets
Jan 12, 2011
Meh whatever. Small cap hit and only one year. He’ll probably be the 13th forward again.

Side note - anyone else think Hedger’s an idiot? 2 “checking lines”? That’s not how you win in today’s NHL. You need four balanced lines who can score.

Milano? Checking line? :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Reactions: JohnnyJacket13

DJA

over the horizon radar
Sponsor
Apr 17, 2002
Beyond the Infinite

Hedger is a buffoon and finds new ways to embarrass himself daily.

thebus88

19/20 Columbus Blue Jackets: "It Is What It Is"
Sep 27, 2017
Michigan

I'm not gonna get into line designation and roles, but that's a pretty random f***ing list.

All over the place when it comes to overall skill, type of players, and where they are or will be on the depth chart.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad