Hampus Lindholm is good (more accurate thread title)

Nordic*

Oct 12, 2006
Tellus
I don't agree he's been the Ducks' #1 guy yet, I still think it's Fowler (and I think BB agrees), but he's getting there. Great group of mobile guys BM has brought in.

I don't think he does and here's why.

With all the injuries Anaheim has had on the back-end, Lindholm is the one who BB & Yawney has chosen to babysit the AHL fill-ins and save their behinds when they screwed up. And he did. Robak, Clark, Fistric and also Blacker (I think?) were paired with him.

He is now known as the babysitter in Anaheim; and he's only TWENTY years old.:amazed:

His skating isn't as smooth as Fowler's, but he is so strong on the puck and when taking on a forward coming in with speed.

Once Beauch is back he'll be even better, since he doesn't have to cover up for the scrubs he's been paired with lately.

His only drawback is losing pucks at his feet from time to time, aswell as his acne:dainty:

Jul 29, 2003
Saskatoon
Visit site
I don't think he does and here's why.

With all the injuries Anaheim has had on the back-end, Lindholm is the one who BB & Yawney has chosen to babysit the AHL fill-ins and save their behinds when they screwed up. And he did. Robak, Clark, Fistric and also Blacker (I think?) were paired with him.

He is now known as the babysitter in Anaheim; and he's only TWENTY years old.:amazed:

His skating isn't as smooth as Fowler's, but he is so strong on the puck and when taking on a forward coming in with speed.

Once Beauch is back he'll be even better, since he doesn't have to cover up for the scrubs he's been paired with lately.

His only drawback is losing pucks at his feet from time to time, aswell as his acne:dainty:

Well, it's not as if Fowler was with any vets during that stretch, I just think they liked the Fowler-Manson chemistry best. My justification is that Fowler appears to play tougher minutes.

Not that it's a slight on Lindholm, Fowler has much more experience.

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
I am with you I prefer to not have threads started about my teams players on the main boards either but the good players will be pulled into the larger more dysfunctional family feuds. :help: The good news is even though the OP was a tad zany I think HL deserves his turn on the out of control Hype train.

The new thread title is possibly more measured but either way Hampus is in that class of talented young, two way, heavy minute, non sheltered, all situations D men and he certainly deserves to be in any conversation as far the best of his draft class.

Taking Trouba out if the equation since he is on my favorite team.... out of this draft class I like Lindholm the most, would like Murray as much if not for his injury issues which are a real concern, then I like Maatta next.

That's exactly how I'd put it though to me Trouba and Lindholm are pretty even

Trouba/Lindholm
Murray
Maatta
Rielly

Scarbarian*

Had an outstanding game against Jets yesterday. He even made a great play with his stick which looked to have saved a goal.

Erikfromfin

May 18, 2013

Trouba/Lindholm
Murray
Maatta
Rielly

Last 3 drafts righties and lefties for me personally would be

Brodin - Ekblad
Määttä - Jones
Lindholm - Trouba
Murray - Ristolainen

Eb

Feb 27, 2011
Toronto

Trouba/Lindholm
Murray
Maatta
Rielly

I'd agree with this. Although, below Trouba and Lindholm it is still up in the air on Murray, Maatta and Rielly who will be better IMO.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad