Rumor: Hamonic deciding between Calgary and Vancouver

Fogelhund

Sep 15, 2007
If I had to guess, I would guess that if he is deciding on anything, it is whether to play or not. He's made over 29m over his career. If I'm still guessing, I would guess he doesn't play this season.

Especially if there is no Canadian division, and all teams are moved to the United States... I just don't see him partaking in that at all.

jaric1862

Jan 14, 2014
I don't see why the Jets aren't in on Hamonic. Not like he's going to get overpaid at this point, it just makes too much sense.

Mal Reynolds

never goes smooth, how come it never goes smooth?
Sep 28, 2008
I don't see why the Jets aren't in on Hamonic. Not like he's going to get overpaid at this point, it just makes too much sense.

They're actually ok for RHD imo ~ Pionk, Demelo & Poolman

Definitely not as sexy as the days when they ran Buff/Trouba/Myers, but it's a functional group... maybe keep Poolman as the #7, but they already have a few depth guys as is... imo it's their left side that could use the upgrade, but even then Samberg/Heinola could be ready sooner than later so they probably just make do with Forbort/Beaulieu for now

jaric1862

Jan 14, 2014
They're actually ok for RHD imo ~ Pionk, Demelo & Poolman

Definitely not as sexy as the days when they ran Buff/Trouba/Myers, but it's a functional group... maybe keep Poolman as the #7, but they already have a few depth guys as is... imo it's their left side that could use the upgrade, but even then Samberg/Heinola could be ready sooner than later so they probably just make do with Forbort/Beaulieu for now

Never hurts to have more depth, especially with an abbreviated season.

Reactions: Mal Reynolds

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad