GDT: Hamilton vs St-John

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schwang

May 6, 2002
Kingston, Ont
Visit site
Is Natinen hurt? Haven't seen him in awhile. I don't know why he'd be benched. I think he's their best plus minus player.

Also, they must hate Avstin! I can't believe he's still in North America the way he's been handled.

Asamu

Aug 24, 2010
Saguenay
I heard Paul Ranger from the commentator. I thought that this guy was dead. Actually he could be a decent def for the Maple Leaf. There is somekind of veil during his non NHL years. Apparently, he didn't like to play hockey that much and wanted to go back to school.

Here is an article about him HERE.

Gabe84

Bring back Bonk!
Feb 13, 2007
Montreal, QC
When you are on a roll like Dumont is, you get breaks like that.

That goal was hilarious, but that was deserved for Dumont who had another good game.

Bournival, wow. Very good tonight. All over the ice.

I'm liking what I see from Tinordi and Ellis. That said, while he's not dominant, St-Denis is the best dman on the Dogs. The guy does it all and it always looks easy.

Geester76

Mar 16, 2007
Bournival is looking rather impressive.

He's a forechecking machine. I'm kind of happy He's not under the Montreal Media's radar. Bournival must play a lot against pros in the AHL and he must make his mistake there. He didn't produce offensively up to now but he creates tons of chances for his teamates. He will be in Montreal's line up sooner or later.

dackelljuneaubulis02

Oct 13, 2012
He's a forechecking machine. I'm kind of happy He's not under the Montreal Media's radar. Bournival must play a lot against pros in the AHL and he must make his mistake there. He didn't produce offensively up to now but he creates tons of chances for his teamates. He will be in Montreal's line up sooner or later.

Yeah I wasn't impressed with him at first but the last couple games i saw he was skating just so well. Creating chances just from his crazy speed. I think we should really take our time with him and see if he can develop his offense more.

Haburger

Jan 17, 2011
great game.lucky winning goal but what the hell.mayer with another solid effort.liked tinordi and beaulieu too.

Et le But

Nov 28, 2010
New York
Yeah I wasn't impressed with him at first but the last couple games i saw he was skating just so well. Creating chances just from his crazy speed. I think we should really take our time with him and see if he can develop his offense more.

Not convinced about his offensive upside - but then again the few prospects who have showed offensive upsides besides Gallagher who haven't been extremely up and down - Leblanc and Holland come to mind, both look like NHLers one shift and ECHLers the next. But Bournival hasn't shown much scoring ability at this level. But he's intelligent so who knows.

Either way Bournival will be a nice asset on the bottom 6 someday. Looks like a future 3rd liner to me.

Habs

We should have drafted Michkov
Feb 28, 2002
louis was pretty quiet again .not sure whats up with him.

I'm usually the first to jump on Lebust, but there isn't much going on with anyone on the farm this year.

Et le But

Nov 28, 2010
New York
Yikes. I knew he was having a bad season but didnt think it was that terrible.

If he doesnt pick up his game in the 2nd half he could be very well approaching bust territory.

You mean Lebust territory. :sarcasm:

Anyway I'm far from the biggest Leblanc believer out there but Hamilton's entire offense sucks this year, only Gallagher has really lived up to expectations (maybe Holland depending on how low the bar is, but Holland and Leblanc are actually having somewhat similar years in their inconsistency)...it's hard to determine where exactly the blame lies. It might just be that these guys aren't very good, but you can also fault the coaching and failure of veterans to ever carry the team offensively. If Geoffrion didn't get injured and Palushaj didn't completely suck, who knows.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->