Confirmed with Link: Hamilton going to a red team (The F1 Thread)

Lempo

Future Considerations Truther
Sponsor
Feb 23, 2014
First time didn't get me. Bump got me.
Sorry. It's still Hank's fault tho.

I didn't mean to bump it but to legitly use it for the GDT purposes. I'm curious to see what modern car racing looks like when your team actually allows to metal the pedal.

Lempo

Sponsor
Feb 23, 2014
Bottas sacrificed, will go on soft tires.

dogbazinho

May 24, 2006
Fairfax, VA
Sorry. It's still Hank's fault tho.

I didn't mean to bump it but to legitly use it for the GDT purposes. I'm curious to see what modern car racing looks like when your team actually allows to metal the pedal.

All good. More commentary on how stupid I've become. I knew this thread existed but my brain wanted action enough to convince me THIS ONE is legit.

Reactions: DaveG and Lempo

Lempo

Sponsor
Feb 23, 2014
All good. More commentary on how stupid I've become. I knew this thread existed but my brain wanted action enough to convince me THIS ONE is legit.
This would be pretty much the stupidest point of time to sign Hamilton.

Unless we sign him to 8 x muchodinero SPC and leave him exposed for Seattle to claim.

Reactions: DaveG

Lempo

Sponsor
Feb 23, 2014
Alonso (7), Vettel (8) and Raikkonen (13) gained positions by experience (and soft tires).

sheriff bart

Where are the white women at
Nov 11, 2010
Rock Ridge
It’s hard enough to pass in F1 with strategy and pit stops. A couple of mid pack movers and that’s it. It’s something to watch I guess, but certainly not a world changer. Maybe the 2022 car will be better

DaveG

Noted Jerk
Apr 7, 2003
Winston-Salem NC
It’s hard enough to pass in F1 with strategy and pit stops. A couple of mid pack movers and that’s it. It’s something to watch I guess, but certainly not a world changer. Maybe the 2022 car will be better

Qualifying is where the real action is in F1, been that way for years aside from the times when a team has a truly dominant car (like Merc last year).

It's part of why some of these multi-class races like WEC and IMSA are more interesting overall to me.

Reactions: Lempo and McD37

sheriff bart

Where are the white women at
Nov 11, 2010
Rock Ridge
Disgrace that punting Max off at that corner only led to a harmless 10 second penalty.
While I do agree that both had some blame, Hamilton was the one that should have ultimately pulled back in that corner. My big issue is that a team that was involved in the accident causing the red flag should not be able to affect repairs under the red. That would have been way worse than the 10 seconds

Svechhammer

THIS is hockey?
Jun 8, 2017
While I do agree that both had some blame, Hamilton was the one that should have ultimately pulled back in that corner. My big issue is that a team that was involved in the accident causing the red flag should not be able to affect repairs under the red. That would have been way worse than the 10 seconds
Seriously, how much bullshit is that. Dude punts someone off, damages his own car and then gets to repair it all while the race was stopped like no big deal. If I was RedBull I'd be apoplectic right now. Team orders to Perez to kamakaze the shit out of Hamilton the next race, absolutely.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->