GDT: Hamilton @ Peoria | 8pm et

FF de Mars

Mar 2, 2002
42 rue Fontaine
We should teach Leblanc how to fight. He's an intelligent guy. If he studies the art and practices it, it would instantly make him an NHL fixture. I'm sure GSP for a publicity stunt would give him a day, for real, they had a show about him on Radio-Canada and he did a gig like that for Google, he likes to associate with brand names.

Last edited:

Analyzer*

Cade Fairchild, Phil McRae, Brett Sonne, Jake Allen...

Those are all notable names. They don't seem to be amounting to much, though.

That

Aug 25, 2012
Toronto
Nathan Beaulieu's assist.

Now that Chaput scored, I'm nervous that were going to be seeing a ton of him. Also I have no idea why Ellis got scratched. In my opinion, he's been the Bulldogs most consistent defenceman. I'd certainly take him over Nash, he's been terrible.

Chojin

Tiny Panger...
Apr 6, 2011
Cade Fairchild, Phil McRae, Brett Sonne, Jake Allen...

Those are all notable names. They don't seem to be amounting to much, though.

Hmm. Not the names I would have chosen from the Rivermen roster.

PricePkPatch*

Thanks a lot for the video!!!

I have to say, I am not that impressed by Beaulieu's shot. It was far off the target.. I am much more impressed in Chaput's redirect.

Wats

Error 520
Mar 8, 2006
Hmm, so Leblanc doesn't kill penalties and plays occasionally on the 2nd PP unit.

Thanks a lot for the video!!!

I have to say, I am not that impressed by Beaulieu's shot. It was far off the target.. I am much more impressed in Chaput's redirect.

Pretty sure it was a pass not a shot.

Chojin

Tiny Panger...
Apr 6, 2011
I wish the AHL Live stream would go with Brendan Burke's call over Hamilton's guy.

NewHabsEra*

Beaulieu with a beautiful spinorama at the end of the period that resulted in a good scoring chance, nice to see him play like this..

Marc the Habs Fan

Nov 30, 2002
Longueuil
Color me shocked, SHOCKED, that the useless goons get scored on. :sarcasm:

Why the **** are they even playing when you are down 2-1 and you have 16 minutes left?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->