GDT: Hamilton @ Peoria | 8pm et

Marc the Habs Fan

Nov 30, 2002
Longueuil
Ellis benched? Why?

Probably because Corbin scored in his last game and the veteran Commodore is ready to play and you can't keep him out of the lineup!!!!!!!!

#Lefebvrelogic Same thinking as his garbage ''don't break up a winning lineup even if a key player is ready to return'' policy probably.

poetryinmotion

Jul 12, 2011
Good fight, Hagel(sp?) took care of his own business.

HOLY CRAP Beaulieu... wow. He snipes teammate's sticks and it just goes in. Jesus.

poetryinmotion

Jul 12, 2011
Is Leblanc injured? I just came in and didn't see him on the powerplay.

Maybe he's not being used on the pp. I saw him earlier in the game with a good opportunity coming in with two of his teammates vs 2 D so an odd man rush and he just flubbed it towards the goalie who made an easy save.

I've had Beaulieu ahead since we drafted him. He's our #2 prospect behind Gally, IMO. Nathan's ceiling is extremely high.

Me too, good eye. But we got lucky he fell really, I haven't seen him play just heard about his draft pedigree pre-draft and was really stoked we got him.

Wats

Error 520
Mar 8, 2006
Stortini still doing what he does best, taking dumb penalties and losing fights.

EveryDay

Jun 13, 2009
At least Hagel don't take stupid penalties.....he's way better at fighting then Stortini

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad