Hamilton Bulldogs & Wheeling Nailers 2014-2015 Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

dackelljuneaubulis02

Oct 13, 2012
this may be an unpopular opinion but i'd rather give a spot to a prospect who'd actually make it than a career ahler.

I know you need a few but Hensick and Bowman should be fine.

We got a pretty sizeable influx of forward prospects and many have real potential.

It makes more sense to go light on AHL vets now than 2 years ago when our forward pool was nowhere near as impressive.

Ezpz

No mad pls
Apr 16, 2013
If many have real potential they're already going to be forced down or out of the lineup if they don't match up. You can't give top 6 spots to DLR, Gregoire, Andrighetto, Thomas, McCarron, Hudon, Bozon, Lehkonen, Reway and Scherbak all at the same time. Some of these guys will be moved.

kernkraft

Jul 8, 2006
Kanata
Carr, incidentally, definitely has some wheels (and hands). Hudon looked like Cammalleri on that one-timer. Beauty off of Carr's pass.

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
Seems that Momesso is getting a try with our 2nd Minor league team in Wheeling. We'll see how that goes for him at that level.

S Bah

Nov 7, 2010
victoria bc
Lots to like about the type of players that are in camp trying to earn spots with the Bulldogs, finally both teams resemble each other in their makeup. The mirror image effect that Elite teams always have, meaning their management has cohesion and a definite plan. First time for the Habs since the Nova Scotia team of the 70's and the parent Habs then, things are looking very bright indeed for our franchise, I love it and wondered if it would ever happen again in my lifetime.:handclap::handclap::handclap:

25get

Nov 15, 2012
Montreal
In two years, Plek, PAP, Bourque, Prust, Moen and Weise all become UFA.

First three are top-9.
So we need three players who will be able to fill in top-9.
With Sherback, Andrighetto, DLR, Lekhonen and Reway: Can we get three top-9 from our existing pool?

Will McCaron be able to replace Prust on a fourth line?

We certainly have enough player who can be on the fourth line.

DAChampion

May 28, 2011
Just console yourself with the thought of how many goals he's going to score in his contract year...

It would be sensible for Bergevin to buy him out at the end of this year. Pay 1.1 million/year for two years rather than 3.3 million once, and liberate a roster spot in the process for a better player like Lehkonen or De La Rose who will play for ~800,000.

CupInSIX

My cap runneth over
Jul 1, 2012
Alphaville
I don't see the problem at all. There is crime in every city, and Hamilton is not what I would call a fun place to visit.

Yup. No problem with what he said either. There's a lot of very lovely areas with very lovely people, especially the west end and Dundas. There's a lot of development going on downtown Hamilton and some great eateries seem to have popped up. Having said that, there's still so much white trash from downtown Hamilton to Stoney Creek it's ridiculous. Stop into a Tim's by the Ticat stadium, you'll get the rudest service of your life. Actually, better just use the drive through or your car will get its windows smashed in.

There's good people in Hamilton(I know a few) and there's nice parts to the city, but to deny the trashy parts is ridiculous IMO.

Last edited:

bsl

Oct 9, 2009
Here are the highlights from the game last night...

Could not watch past 20 seconds. Did you add the music? Don't do that, it's very 2007. I don't wanna hear your music.

Last edited by a moderator:

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
Finally! After a few seasons of mediocre Bulldog hockey they seem to have put together a solid, competitive roster!

What is the deal with Thrower and Crisp? Are their injuries still longterm or are they possibly going to be ready soon?

ProspectsFanatic

Nov 13, 2012
What does the lineup looks like now that we have Tangradi?

Thomas-Hensick-Andrighetto
Bowman-Hudon-Tangradi
Carr-Dumont-De La Rose
Sorkin-Dowell-Macenauer
Extra:Fouriner,Crisp,Nevins,Bozon

Finally a lot of size on this team. We also have a solid D and good goalie; I think we are a playoff team now!

habitue*

What's up with Crisp, Fournier and Thrower. Are they still all injured ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad