Hamilton Bulldogs @ Toronto Marlies - TVA Sports 1:00pm EST

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marc the Habs Fan

Nov 30, 2002
Longueuil
Dirty blindside hit by Stortini on Kadri.

Hopefully the AHL does what Lefebvre refuses to do and puts him in the pressbox where he belongs via suspension.

Really sickening that our franchise employs this joke of a player.

Hmm, on 2nd look that did not appear to be an elbow. Still, my point stands.

LaTenderness*

As I was saying Stortini is a bully .......is it wrong that I'm really enjoying watching him run rough shot on A team wearing a maple leaf??

canadiensnation

Jun 11, 2011
GTA
Impressions so far - Beaulieu looks special , Leblanc is simply fantastic (minus a few passes he has that looked more like a wrist shot), Tinordi is a big clumsy girly boy , goalie stinks, #40 can't shoot and Stortini is a bully

Is this based on this afternoons game?

Andy

Jun 26, 2008
Montreal
Dirty blindside hit by Stortini on Kadri.

Hopefully the AHL does what Lefebvre refuses to do and puts him in the pressbox where he belongs via suspension.

Really sickening that our franchise employs this joke of a player.

Hmm, on 2nd look that did not appear to be an elbow. Still, my point stands.

agreed. What a useless player.

LaTenderness*

From what i've seen Tinordi started off rough but has turned into one of out best d-man on this team. He is far from a girly boy.

Very glad to hear !

He has looked hesitant and even awkward at times so far this game but the entire team is clearly out classed in this one sadly.

Frozenice

No Reverse Gear
Jan 1, 2010
unnecessary hit, but don't think it warranted a 5min major.

Kadri was slashing one of the Bulldogs unnecessarily, Kadri should be thanking Stortini for helping get him ready for the pros. If that had been Lucic instead of Stortini, Kadri wouldn't of got up so quickly.

Odelein24

Sep 17, 2009
Montreal
Sportsnet commentators were saying Kadri was chirping the officials for a non call just a min before the hit. Kadri goes down like Scott Stevens just tried to take his head off. I don't like Stortini but Kadri sold that nicely too.

Marc the Habs Fan

Nov 30, 2002
Longueuil
''Brendan, you've lost your physical and spiritual leader in Zack Stortini...''

:facepalm: :laugh:

Now Greg Millen is calling Beaulieu, ''Bouillon''. Sportsnet is a 3rd rate TV network.

Wats

Error 520
Mar 8, 2006
They should suspend Stortini for the rest of the season.

Hopefully Dogs can score a goal and perhaps sign people to replace Stortini and Chaput's icetime with good offensive ability. Dogs aren't OKC where their entire top end offensive future in on the team. Pretty obvious they need an AHL star to stimulate some offense...no offense to Chaput who's worked pretty hard but he's not going to carry a team.

Granted, this doesn't mean stack the team up with so many career AHLers like the Marlies. Just having that one good AHL forward who can provide a little leadership and advice to Gallagher/Holland/Bournival/etc would suffice.

Last edited:

overlords

#DefundCBC
Aug 16, 2008
The City
So.Boring.

And FFS can they put some effort into saying 'Beaulieu'. For a pure anglo, just say ' Bo + lier'. Close enough and it's better than anything I've heard today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad