Hamilton Bulldogs @ Toronto Marlies - TVA Sports 1:00pm EST

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marc the Habs Fan

Nov 30, 2002
Longueuil
If the Marlies get the next one, this will get out of hand most likely like the other 2 televised games in Toronto this year.

Team just looks dreadful again. And yet Lefebvre continues on with his roll 4 lines/spread out his good players approach. Hasn't worked in months now.

Marc the Habs Fan

Nov 30, 2002
Longueuil
Brian Burke interviewed just to make this more painful.

Holy ****, Lefebvre just kept the 2 goons on the ice in the offensive zone against the Marlies top line when he had a chance to change out of that matchup. I am speechless at how Lefebvre doesn't get coaching 101.

Marc the Habs Fan

Nov 30, 2002
Longueuil
lol what is Sportsnet talking about profiling Corbin instead of Ellis as one of our prospects? :facepalm:

Oh joy, 2-0 Marlies. Desjardins is not playing well right now.

Ivan13

Not posting anymore
May 3, 2011
Zagreb, Croatia
Brian Burke interviewed just to make this more painful.

Holy ****, Lefebvre just kept the 2 goons on the ice in the offensive zone against the Marlies top line when he had a chance to change out of that matchup. I am speechless at how Lefebvre doesn't get coaching 101.

Lefebvre isn't a good coach IMHO.

And that was a dumb penalty for Tinordi which lead to a Buds goal, Desjardins didn't look too hot on that shot as well.

Andy

Jun 26, 2008
Montreal
Gallagher looks pretty close to being an nhler. Chances of him getting there are high imo.

crazybird87

Dec 28, 2009
Boring team to watch seriously.....its fun to have a lot of rookies, but I'm not sure it's a good thing to have such a bad team like that...

WeThreeKings

Habs cup - its in the BAG
Sep 19, 2006
Halifax
Thank god Stortini is in there instead of Avtsin. Avtsin wouldn't have been able to hug a guy who just slashed the goalie in the head.

Account Terminated

Sep 12, 2009
Thank god Stortini is in there instead of Avtsin. Avtsin wouldn't have been able to hug a guy who just slashed the goalie in the head.

Are you kidding me? Stortini has twice the offensive upside that Avtsin has. Also has NHL experience and adds toughness. It's a no brainer.

LaTenderness*

Impressions so far - Beaulieu looks special , Leblanc is simply fantastic (minus a few passes he has that looked more like a wrist shot), Tinordi is a big clumsy girly boy , goalie stinks, #40 can't shoot and Stortini is a bully

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad