Hamilton Bulldogs [24-30-6] & Wheeling Nailers 2012-2013 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

S Bah

Nov 7, 2010
victoria bc
If Kristo, Hudon, and maybe Bozon, Bennett join the Dogs, then they will become interesting to follow

Hudon and Bozon are too young,they need to be 20 yrs.old by Dec.31st 2013.Bergevin has stated that Bennett would be better suited with another season in college before turning Pro.:nod:The Habs could fill some of the roster positions with college seniors that are free agents like Drew Leblanc,Rylan Schwartz,Ryan Walters along with Danny Kristo would give them 4 out of 5 Top Scorers from the WCHA this past season.That would make them worth watching,if not add Antoine Laganiere and Mike Boivin another two of the top free agents.St. Lawrence and ECAC top scorer Greg Carey and Hamiltonian might be a thought,but he's a Junior.

Last edited:

niftymove

Jul 13, 2010
Hudon and Bozon are too young,they need to be 20 yrs.old by Dec.31st

From the horse's mouth:

RT @KidHud_10: Part Mardi pour le Texas rejoindre les Bulldogs d'Hamilton #wow

Hudon has signed an ATO with Hamilton.

Natey

GOATS
Aug 2, 2005
Haven't been watching much lately with NHL back, but how has Stejskal looked? I loved him a few years ago, but he didn't look too great last year in Hamilton.

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
Haven't been watching much lately with NHL back, but how has Stejskal looked? I loved him a few years ago, but he didn't look too great last year in Hamilton.

He's looked much better of late, but not sure if it will be enough to get re-signed in the summer. I'd say he's easily playing the best hockey since turning pro.

Analyzer*

From the horse's mouth:

RT @KidHud_10: Part Mardi pour le Texas rejoindre les Bulldogs d'Hamilton #wow

Hudon has signed an ATO with Hamilton.

To further add, once your CHL season is done you can join the AHL team.

Laurent

Wat.
Apr 9, 2010
Montreal
Doubt it. He'd have to leave right now pretty much.

He tweeted something along the lines of "Moose on the right". Something tells me that he somehow could already be in Canada. Don't ask me how or why, I just got that feeling due to the word Moose :laugh:

EDIT: Wait, aren't the Bulldogs in Texas? Scratch that them

That

Aug 25, 2012
Toronto
The Bulldogs should be fun to watch now with Vail already there and Archambault, Hudon and Collberg all their way. Any ideas what the lines might be? Last game the lines were something along the lines of:

Belzile-Tenute-Holland
Bournival-Nokelainen-Dumont
Quailer-Vail-Leblanc
Stortini-Ouellet-Hagel

It's getting pretty crowded up front. Ouellet was released from his PTO, but there's still Chaput and Lefebvre who were scratched. I can't see us releasing Belzile as he's been very good, so that's essentially one roster spot left. I'd like to see Stortini or Hagel scratched, but I have my doubts that will happen.

Fozz

Aug 1, 2002
Ottawa
Visit site
After the trade deadline, the Habs will recall a number of Hamilton players. I suspect that Bournival, Leblanc, Nokelainen and Quailer are the forwards joining the big club.

Marc the Habs Fan

Nov 30, 2002
Longueuil
After the trade deadline, the Habs will recall a number of Hamilton players. I suspect that Bournival, Leblanc, Nokelainen and Quailer are the forwards joining the big club.

I doubt it aside from Nokelainen. The other 3 needs to play, they won't be doing that up here.

Unless you mean once Hamilton's season ends? Then yeah sure.

CoconutHockey*

The Bulldogs should be fun to watch now with Vail already there and Archambault, Hudon and Collberg all their way. Any ideas what the lines might be? Last game the lines were something along the lines of:

Belzile-Tenute-Holland
Quailer-Vail-Leblanc
Stortini-Ouellet-Hagel

It's getting pretty crowded up front. Ouellet was released from his PTO, but there's still Chaput and Lefebvre who were scratched. I can't see us releasing Belzile as he's been very good, so that's essentially one roster spot left. I'd like to see Stortini or Hagel scratched, but I have my doubts that will happen.

I think Chaput has suffered from a concussion a couple of games ago, he probably won't be available right away. With the addition of Archambault, Hudon and Collberg, I'm guessing Hagel will sit most of the games out. Then I would assume guys like Vail, Archambault and Quailer will alternate in and out of the line-up. The line-up could look like this :

Holland - Tenute - Belzile
Bournival - Dumont - Collberg
Hudon - Nokelainen - Leblanc
Quailer/Archambault - Vail/Hagel - Stortini

The dogs will definitely be more interesting to watch this week-end, I'm thinking of buying the feeds online.. Does anyone know how's the quality of the stream? I'm really looking forward to see Collberg and Hudon play at the AHL level. Should we expect Collberg to have an immediate impact?

Fozz

Aug 1, 2002
Ottawa
Visit site
I doubt it aside from Nokelainen. The other 3 needs to play, they won't be doing that up here.

Unless you mean once Hamilton's season ends? Then yeah sure.

I forgot Dumont and I mean now. I also believe they will give these guys a game of two before the end of the regular season.

Quailer might be a strech but I'm pretty sure we'll see Bournival and Leblanc in a Habs jersey soon.

S Bah

Nov 7, 2010
victoria bc

Belzile-Tenute-Holland
Quailer-Vail-Leblanc
Stortini-Ouellet-Hagel

Chaput is out indefinitely from a concussion,suffered March 27th.Hudon plays C/LW so Hudon centering Archambault and Collberg that has PP unit written all over it.Noke on 4th line duty again,Vail's line stays as is and Bournival back centering the first line and all's well.If Bozon and Pribyl show then they form a line with Belzile and Hagel and Storts sit out.Perfect four lines with talent to burn,they just need Deitz and Thrower to play while waiting for the Memorial Cup,oh yeah they can't.Send Beaulieu back.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad