Movies: Halloween Kills (October 2021) Teaser Trailer

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
What happens if they just capture Michael and cut off his head this time?

You can't come back if you have no head.

Babe Ruth

Don't leave me hangin' on the telephone..
Feb 2, 2016
Seems like Hollywood is only capable of reboots & nostalgia at this point. It's boring..

Pranzo Oltranzista

Oct 18, 2017
You haven't watched many horror movies, have you?

IIRC, they retconned this by saying that that wasn't actually Michael... that Laurie, in fact, decapitated some poor slob who found the mask and put it on :biglaugh:

Wasn't he muted with tape on his mouth? Maybe I'm thinking of something else.... but yeah, that escape didn't work too well, Jamie Lee would recognize her "brother" (with the mask at least, she might not know what he really looks like without it)

Osprey

Feb 18, 2005
Wasn't he muted with tape on his mouth? Maybe I'm thinking of something else.... but yeah, that escape didn't work too well, Jamie Lee would recognize her "brother" (with the mask at least, she might not know what he really looks like without it)

That sounds right. They decided that someone put tape over his mouth to explain why he didn't just say "I'm not him! Help me, please!"... though, of course, that doesn't explain why he didn't just use his free hand (that he reached out to Laurie with) to take off the mask and the tape. Either way, it's one of the dumbest retcons ever.

Reactions: Violenza Domestica

LeafsNation75

Jan 15, 2010
Toronto, Ontario

That sounds right. They decided that someone put tape over his mouth to explain why he didn't just say "I'm not him! Help me, please!"... though, of course, that doesn't explain why he didn't just use his free hand (that he reached out to Laurie with) to take off the mask and the tape. Either way, it's one of the dumbest retcons ever.
In Halloween Resurrection it was explained through a flash back that at the end of H20, Michael crushed the larynx of that paramedic and put the mask on over his face. That's why he wasn't able to talk when Laurie decapitated him with that fire axe.

Pranzo Oltranzista

Oct 18, 2017
In Halloween Resurrection it was explained through a flash back that at the end of H20, Michael crushed the larynx of that paramedic and put the mask on over his face. That's why he wasn't able to talk when Laurie decapitated him with that fire axe.

Halloween: Resurrection, damn what an awful film (worst of the whole thing probably, and that's saying much). But thanks, you're right. Still doesn't explain why he didn't just take the mask off, but better than having Myers put tape on his mouth.

PK Cronin

Bailey Fan Club Prez
Feb 11, 2013

Sounds like the next plot they'll try. Laurie is finally butchered because she didn't recognize Michael in a crowded mall and he shoots her to death.

This next one looks even worse than the last, but I'll still see it.

LeafsNation75

Jan 15, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Halloween: Resurrection, damn what an awful film (worst of the whole thing probably, and that's saying much). But thanks, you're right. Still doesn't explain why he didn't just take the mask off, but better than having Myers put tape on his mouth.
In the original timeline of the series the only time Laurie ever saw Michael without his mask on was in her dream in Halloween 2, when she went to visit him as a kid when he was in Smith's Grove. So even if that paramedic was able to take Michale's mask off, how would Laurie even know what Michael looked like as an adult?

shadow1

Nov 29, 2008
Halloween (2018) was awesome, so I'm looking forward to this. The plan was always for this reboot series to be three movies, so I'm interested to see how they wrap things up (in the next two films).

And yes...Halloween: Resurrection is trash. Even H20 isn't that great, IMO.

izzy

go
Apr 29, 2012
Nova Scotia
This is such a weird layout for the different series

Attachments

• 9DE517FC-2D4C-46F2-8586-19C2410F94F0.png
    9DE517FC-2D4C-46F2-8586-19C2410F94F0.png
    168.2 KB · Views: 12

Zodiac

Jul 6, 2003
i thought Halloween 2018 sucked, (i thought they pretty much all sucked except for part 1 and 2) but i'll still watch this just to see what happens.

and Jamie Lee Curtis still hanging around, being this tough ass granny does nothing for me. at this point, i think they'd be better off without her.

OzzyFan

Sep 17, 2012
October is gonna be one crazy release month for movies/movie lovers:

Halloween Kills
Bond No Time to Die
Dune
The French Dispatch (Wes Anderson)
Last Night in Soho (Edgar Wright)

(Plus a few other family friendly and non-family friendly horror/halloween themed movies)

Rabid Ranger

2 is better than one
Feb 27, 2002
Murica
They showed his face, at least in profile in the 2018 movie. Could see the damage to his eye. Graying hair and a beard.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad