GDT: Halloween Edition | Kings @ Leafs | 8 p.m. EST | TVAS2, TSN4

Status
Not open for further replies.

notbias

Feb 16, 2017
What do you expect? You have 40 mil tied up in 4 forwards, then another 7.5 in Rielly. The bottom half of the lineup was always gonna be trash. But yea, let's stick with this core. right, Shanny?

More than what they are contributing. There is another 40 million, our goaltending is super cheap... We probably have more spent on depth than a lot of teams because our D and goalies are not expensive.

PeteBestondrums

Jul 1, 2023
in 20 years of watching the Cats the best game I ever was the last ECF when we came back from down 18 points to win and go to the Grey Cup at home.

When Evans stripped that ball after the fumble, then we scored like 30 points staight....amazing.

however, when we signed that bitch Edwards I knew we weren't going to win a thing. I hate our coach/gm. I would trade Coach O for Kyle Dubas!
Didn't think you guys would make the playoffs with your start this year. You'll be in tough on Sat. I suppose Mitchell is starting?
Love this years Argos obviously, but the Flutie years were my favorite.

93gilmour93

Feb 27, 2010
IMG_4170.gif

Stephen

Feb 28, 2002
No other Leaf wants a piece of physicality. Domi learning he is alone on this team.

So don't worry, wallflowers, he'll learn not be abrasive any more.

Domi’s little attempt there was pretty sad and looked more like he was just taking a dumb penalty than trying to energize the team.

notbias

Feb 16, 2017
Matthews is free to try having a good period too once in a while, but who’s counting.

Okay, you are right... the top half has been trash, and the bottom half has been amazing.

Neither has played well, but Matthews is over PPG and has multiple games where he was the first star.

What are you trying to prove? The top half has not been good either.

HellasLEAF

'93 to Infinity
Sep 14, 2006
The Leafs have these home games where the other team comes in and is just more determined to win and end up getting that win.

Stephen

Feb 28, 2002
Okay, you are right... the top half has been trash, and the bottom half has been amazing.

Neither has played well, but Matthews is over PPG and has multiple games where he was the first star.

What are you trying to prove? The top half has not been good either.

The whole team has been trash tonight, why do you feel like you need to stand up for some of them?

Mar 26, 2010
Woll is a bust. Straight up. This team is in big trouble. They are going to miss the playoffs.

Stephen

Feb 28, 2002
Guys like Tucker, Corson, Roberts, etc. Would at least start crap as they cared....this team, I dunno...Domi the only one with a pulse.

That was just selfish stuff. Took out his frustration on Fiala and half heartedly poked at him creating no energy for the team, so late in the game. Granted Fiala is an ass hat but that was for nobody and just poor impulse control.

notbias

Feb 16, 2017
The whole team has been trash tonight, why do you feel like you need to stand up for some of them?

Are we talking about tonight or the season? Tonight everyone sucked, season, the bottom half has been invisible, the top half has been hit and miss.

By me saying that they have not played well, this is me standing up for them? Odd

I just don't understand shielding the players doing absolutely nothing... I know why you do it, because the new GM signed them, but they have been terrible.

Stephen

Feb 28, 2002
Are we talking about tonight or the season? Tonight everyone sucked, season, the bottom half has been invisible, the top half has been hit and miss.

By me saying that they have not played well, this is me standing up for them? Odd

I just don't understand shielding the players doing absolutely nothing... I know why you do it, because the new GM signed them, but they have been terrible.

I'm not shielding the players, I don't like your deflection onto the Bottom 6 and newcomers criticism that belongs squarely on the very top of the roster... on nights like tonight and the handful of nights that have looked like tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad