Halloween (close enough to Nov. 2nd) marks game 15...

Status
Not open for further replies.

ottomaddox

Oct 31, 2017
Toronto
...and every year we each submit our 15 game assessment of this team.

I'm really interested in how everyone evaluates TOR (players, GM, coach, etc.) this time around.

I have no idea where we're going now. This team is currently not busting out of the gates. I don't mind at all. I would rather a strong second half and momentum towards the post-season.

Halloween is coming...

... hopefully not a fright.

ACC1224

Super Elite, Passing ALL Tests since 2002
Aug 19, 2002
They've only played 10 games so far.

Could be I'm missing the point but what are you looking for here?

hoglund

Dec 8, 2013
Canada

I'm really interested in how everyone evaluates TOR (players, GM, coach, etc.) this time around.

I have no idea where we're going now. This team is currently not busting out of the gates. I don't mind at all. I would rather a strong second half and momentum towards the post-season.

Halloween is coming...

hoglund

Dec 8, 2013
Canada

Halloween is coming...

October is the Leafs hardest part of the schedule and evaluating them may not be fair. I'd wait to assess mid to late November.

Reactions: Its not your fault

Its not your fault

Nov 24, 2016

Halloween is coming...

I appreciate that you're being coming more poetic!

ottomaddox

Oct 31, 2017
Toronto
Game 15 Came and went.

Leaf Fans,

Please give me your 15 game assessment of the Toronto Maple Leafs. You can break it down line by line, you can give letter grades, you can talk about the coach and GM. Let's hear it. We now have a good sense of who this team is.

dubplatepressure

Jul 10, 2007
Game 15 Came and went.

Leaf Fans,

Please give me your 15 game assessment of the Toronto Maple Leafs. You can break it down line by line, you can give letter grades, you can talk about the coach and GM. Let's hear it. We now have a good sense of who this team is.

.... in case it wasn't pasted all over every other thread here? lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->