Friedman: Hall Willing to Take a Short Term Deal [Hall Megathread] (Mod reminder #923)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaliBuck

Nov 15, 2008
Pickerington, OH
This is false, and you're wrong. Their GM actually went on video and met the media to say that they are out on Hall.

Not sure why people are saying this? Jarmo never said they were out on Hall. He simply said the contract negotiations regarding Hall are confidential and he wouldn't speak on it further.

Coach Parker

Stanley Cup Champion
Jun 22, 2008
Vancouver, B.C.
You were misinformed: Bruins' David Krejci Has No Plans To Retire Once Contract Is Up In 2021 - NESN.com

“I’m not planning on retiring, that’s for sure,” Krejci said. “I want to play after that, how long or what’s going to happen I don’t know. I guess we’ll see what happens after next year. But definitely not planning on going into the next season with it being my last.”

Rask has the same sourced article to dispute that claim on him as well.

Legion34

Jan 24, 2006

Coach Parker

Stanley Cup Champion
Jun 22, 2008
Vancouver, B.C.
Are the teams down to Nashville, Blue Jackets, and Montreal?

No. Columbus is confirmed out and Bruins are still in.

Basically, I think we can all agree that a lot of teams can be in on Hall but once you see a Saad type deal or another UFA winger signing there that they are out on Hall.

Coach Parker

Stanley Cup Champion
Jun 22, 2008
Vancouver, B.C.
Not sure why people are saying this? Jarmo never said they were out on Hall. He simply said the contract negotiations regarding Hall are confidential and he wouldn't speak on it further.

Incorrect. Watch the video and read the creditable sources. Did you watch his presser like I did?

DJA

over the horizon radar
Sponsor
Apr 17, 2002
Beyond the Infinite
Hoffman or Toffoli could now that they are out on Hall. Especially after locking PLD up and then getting one of them for around 5.0 million.

problem is Jarmo is paralyzed for some reason on the PLD deal and won’t sign any FA deals until that’s done. Hoffman/Toffoli won’t wait around.

Coach Parker

Stanley Cup Champion
Jun 22, 2008
Vancouver, B.C.
problem is Jarmo is paralyzed for some reason on the PLD deal and won’t sign any FA deals until that’s done. Hoffman/Toffoli won’t wait around.

They may have to if Hall decides to have Monday thanksgiving dinner first. The more he waits, the better chance they have at signing one of the other three by negotiating the PLD contract as we speak.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad