Weber is better than all your current D
Petry is better than all your current D
Price is better than all your current G
Suzuki & KK are future elite 1-2c
We got the better prospect pool
We got the better Goalie prospect also

Etc etc etc.
Boston is done,.maybe 1-2 year MAX
Pastarnk is their last hope tbh. Their time to win was before and is running out

ICanMotteBelieveIt

Jan 11, 2013
I'm looking forward to him driving a line with Pastrnak on it for the next few years. That by itself is a pretty hard thing to beat from these other teams.

Etc etc etc.
MacAvoy is arguably just as good or better than Petry.

Rask is better than Price.

Also what do you consider elite #1-2 C? How many points do you think they'll score per season?

Reactions: Coach Parker

TopTenPlayz

Jun 6, 2014
Hall to NSH is a foregone conclusion. Much rather play hockey in Tennessee than in Quebec. He's just using Bergevin to up his asking price. Poile will cave in soon. Then, next year, they'll try to dump Duchenes contract to the Kraken.

Mick Riddleton

“A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.”
Apr 24, 2017
Niagara
I would take McAvoy over this guy any day on the ice, not though in the lab:sarcasm:

upload_2020-10-11_16-57-20.jpeg

kthx

Bedard to Bruins 2023
Apr 24, 2019
Well Rask has .922 and Price has .917 so Price is better. Weber also shoots really hard so he is the best. Stupid Bruins fans!

On topic.. How the f*** did talk about Hall come into this?

Blame the referee

Aug 24, 2014
Granby
How can you gus think Hall will sign in montreal when the habs have no cap Space for him? Bergevin is not ellusive enough to make room for him and sign him

Just Linda

Feb 24, 2018
MacAvoy is arguably just as good or better than Petry.

Rask is better than Price.

Also what do you consider elite #1-2 C? How many points do you think they'll score per season?

Right now, today, in 2020... I don't feel McAvoy is as good as Petry. In a year or two, absolutely. But I think that's a good example for the guy arguing against McAvoy, at 22 he's getting to be as good as a top pairing Dman (Petry) and he's still got tons of room to develop.

I wouldn't ever call him superstar but McAvoy will be a 1D (and is nearing it soonish)

Dr Danglefest

Lindros|Giroux|Krug
May 29, 2010
THE SouthShore, MASS

Etc etc etc.

Boys it’s all good, let the trolls tell us that Boston is all done, and their team is the up and coming franchise, just like they have been for close to a decade now

Bee Holder

Jul 3, 2017
Montreal
Boys it’s all good, let the trolls tell us that Boston is all done, and their team is the up and coming franchise, just like they have been for close to a decade now
Yet no one answered when I asked who you're planning to replace 1C and 2C with, in the next couple of years (When Bergy and Kreijci will be 36-37)?

MakeCgyGreatAgain

Feb 3, 2003
Calgary, AB
I wonder if Pie and Hall are going to be caught holding the bag. All the cap space is going fast. Other than Buffalo and Ottawa. It’s seems like Pie is waiting for Vegas to clear cap space but what happens if teams don’t give them ways out of it and then they can’t sign him. They may end up taking bargain 1 or 2 year contracts because that may not like the other options.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad