LeBrun: Hall and the Sabres have mutual interest in an extension

La Bamba

Tier 2 Fan
Aug 23, 2009
this would be really bad for Buffalo honestly, i feel like Hall's outlier season where he won the Hart will score him a massive contract with buffalo that he wont live up to

Skinner + Hall would be A LOT of money tied up in wingers that i honestly feel are no longer in their primes (skinner is done)

Ryan Michaels

Mar 21, 2017
It's not really a Skinner 2.0 situation, if Hall gets a monster contract there will be fear he will fail to live up to it, with Jeff Skinner failure was an absolute certainty. Not the worst move for the Sabres to gamble on a potential elite player like Hall, they're in a really tough spot, I think it's retool or Hail Mary time. And keeping Eichel is essential and keeping him for a retool is tough.

Nikishin Go Boom

Russian Bulldozer Consultent
Jul 31, 2017
Zero expectations from management, making a ton of money to not care, and he gets to help Buffalo with their rebuild by winning some 1OAs. What is not to like Sabres fans?

BigDaddyLurch

Have some PRIDE, Eric...
Sponsor
Mar 1, 2013
Principle's Office
~Jack Eichel's reaction~

giphy.gif

Darkwinter

Apr 4, 2010
I heard from my sister twice removed brother inlaws next door neighbors kids brother that he will sigh in Edmonton this coming season

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad