Halifax Mooseheads: 2020-2021 Thread

Speyer

Sep 23, 2016
Im Wald
Atillio Biasca has only played two games so far in the Swiss U20 league but from what I have heard he pretty much dominated those games and it seems he has outgrown the Swiss Junior Leagues. I am curious to see what he can do in Halifax in the fall.

BJCOLLINS

Jul 7, 2003
Pirate Satellite
This young team will surprise some people. They’ve performed well in the 3 exhibitions without the services of D Barron arguably one of the best young d in NA. Along with import Petters who performed well in his rookie campaign last season. American sophomore forward Jones who has a good engine & has also yet to play.
#5 OA pick in the import draft, Swiss dynamo Biasca is the real wildcard, if Halifax can catch lightning in a bottle, as they’ve so often done through the this draft, the Moose could battle for a playoff spot this year.
Cheers.

Tube Skates

May 12, 2016
This young team will surprise some people. They’ve performed well in the 3 exhibitions without the services of D Barron arguably one of the best young d in NA. Along with import Petters who performed well in his rookie campaign last season. American sophomore forward Jones who has a good engine & has also yet to play.
#5 OA pick in the import draft, Swiss dynamo Biasca is the real wildcard, if Halifax can catch lightning in a bottle, as they’ve so often done through the this draft, the Moose could battle for a playoff spot this year.
Cheers.
Agree with all of this. Desnoyer and LHeareaux have been a cut above the competition so far. Dumais fits right in. Nobody is talking about Vidicek who is remarkably complete. This has the makings of a very good team this year. Already have my passes. Gonna be an exciting year

Habs Halifax

Loyal Habs Fan
Jul 11, 2016
East Coast
Agree with all of this. Desnoyer and LHeareaux have been a cut above the competition so far. Dumais fits right in. Nobody is talking about Vidicek who is remarkably complete. This has the makings of a very good team this year. Already have my passes. Gonna be an exciting year

We are spoiled in Halifax with the Mooseheads rebuilds that don't take 4+ years.

This next roster got no expectations and those kids are going to be playing loose with nothing to loose. I agree, this is going to be an exciting year!

SnaGG

Dec 16, 2014
woof , Looks like I wont be seeing ANY games this season , No Single season ticket or general admission seat tickets being sold and the Streaming package is the biggest slap in the face i've even seen ......40 dollars A MONTH for every Q Game or 7 per game . That's its ....those are your only options . Sad I was really looking forward to following the team during this interesting year but I won't give Neulion a cent of my money if that's all they can come up with ( the promised upgrades and promo codes for season ticket holder don't seem to have happened and this is literally the same deals they had for games before soo ...)

wayupnorth

Nov 22, 2018
Mooseheads 04's already combine : 8 goals, 10 assists, 18 points, 2 pp goals, 4 pp assists, 6 pp points,
60 shots on goal, 76 face-off wins.
13 players on roster who are 2003 & 2004, thats a young team for Major Junior. Could be a force in two years if players continue to develop.

Tube Skates

May 12, 2016
Two come from behind wins over league leading Islanders and St.John’s over the weekend. This team is going in the right direction very early in the rebuild.

Tube Skates

May 12, 2016
Tough shoot out loss last night. This team is fun to watch with their never say die attitude and hustle. I think they go on a winning streak at some point soon once Dumais Lhereaux and Jones get back in the line up. Desnoyer got hit with a cheap shot last night. Hopefully he’s ok. Swan got dinged as well but both finished out the game.

cmcneil02

Dec 27, 2015
The Herd finally added american defender Stephen Davis I've been talking about him ever since he was at camp for a couple of days as a 16 year old. Really physically mature fast skater, great attitude and hockey sense, the downside to his game however is he's quite heavier at 216lbs and lacks a good wrist shot.

Really excited to see how he tunes out at the QMJHL level, he played with the Madison Capitols of the USHL last season and planned on going to Boston College. He's got an older advantage as he's an early january birthday, if he were to play as a 20 in our 2022-23 contender year he'd be 21 at the half way mark of the season, pretty exciting addition!

We've had some great success in signing ontario/usa defenders but I don't want to jinx it!

Tube Skates

May 12, 2016
Senna Peeters is playing extremely well for Austria in the WJC-20. He has scored their only goal in three games and is playing with a newly found confidence. His performance last night against Russia was borderline elite. Good to see

jetsfanpei

Jan 16, 2017
PEI
Wondering if you guys could possibly help me out. Looking for a Keith Getson and Ryan Falkenham moose jerseys. Anything helps!

Tube Skates

May 12, 2016
Wondering if you guys could possibly help me out. Looking for a Keith Getson and Ryan Falkenham moose jerseys. Anything helps!
Contact Antlers in Scotia Square. They will make them up. Also try online at Mooseshop.ça replica jerseys are on sale right now. $99 plus $49 for cresting

jetsfanpei

Jan 16, 2017
PEI
Contact Antlers in Scotia Square. They will make them up. Also try online at Mooseshop.ça replica jerseys are on sale right now. $99 plus $49 for cresting
Sorry should have been more specific, looking for game used. But thanks for the info

Tube Skates

May 12, 2016
Sorry should have been more specific, looking for game used. But thanks for the info
I was going into the early home games before COVID hit and shut the league down. There was a game worn Falkenham on the rack at Antlers at the time. Early November. Think it was $240 or $260 can’t really remember. Might be worth giving them a call

jetsfanpei

Jan 16, 2017
PEI
I was going into the early home games before COVID hit and shut the league down. There was a game worn Falkenham on the rack at Antlers at the time. Early November. Think it was $240 or $260 can’t really remember. Might be worth giving them a call
Appreciate this! I’ll give them a call

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad