Half Season Tickets 2018-2019

BLONG7

Oct 30, 2002
Nova Scotia
Visit site
I have gone up to Montreal ( from Nova Scotia ) for the past 17 yrs minus the lockout year, to see two games every season, last year, when I went in November, it felt like it would be my last, until we got rid of Bergevin, and started to move forward, instead of backwards. It will be some time before I go again, the Habs do not deserve my money...tickets, flights, hotels and meals, it was not a cheap trip by any means, but I always enjoyed going, until last year, so my buddy and I have decided to shut t down...........

I would expect, that many locals will not attend games this year, I know the corporate money will still be there, but Molson can thank Bergevin for the apathy.

tazsub3

May 30, 2016
i let go my half of a season ticket before last season..I had sort of made up my mind at the time of the Pk trade, but still kept , however after the interview with MB mentioning the dog, and after radu went to dallas, i said i much rather spend the money on something else .
it was simple really, i was getting bored at the games
Also luckily a sucker was willing to take my part over....

Censored Toad

Most Records Shattered as GM of the Habs!
Aug 8, 2016
but guys... how can you turn your back now???? THE BETTER FAN EXPERINCE!!! INCREASED COMMUNICATION WITH THE FAN??? THE GROOVEJUICE APPROVED FOOD?!?!?!?!

Does that mean nothing to you?

Its just about to get good... and you guys are walking away !!! SHAME :sarcasm:

Seriously.... not worth the money. They traded all the people I would have paid to watch play despite being a basement dweller...

Molson has not and shall not get another nickel of my money since 2013 until Barginbin is gone and the team becomes exciting to watch again.

tazsub3

May 30, 2016
but guys... how can you turn your back now???? THE BETTER FAN EXPERINCE!!! INCREASED COMMUNICATION WITH THE FAN??? THE GROOVEJUICE APPROVED FOOD?!?!?!?!

Seriously.... not worth the money. They traded all the people I would have paid to watch play despite being a basement dweller...

Molson has not and shall not get another nickel of my money since 2013 until Barginbin is gone and the team becomes exciting to watch again.

You are correct..... who would want to spend the money on michelin star caliber restaurants when you can have the revamped Hot Dog..... especially when the top dogs speaks god chosen language french..... (allegedly---as to me they speak Gibberish and not french)

Reactions: The Gr8 Dane

BLONG7

Oct 30, 2002
Nova Scotia
Visit site

I would expect, that this season, will show a ton of fan apathy...if the team starts to win, well there will be enough people ready to climb back on, and I hope that happens, I am just a little skeptical because of MB still being employed.
If we have another tough off season and start off slow, look out Mr Molson.

The organization needs new leadership, and direction.

Habaneros

Habs Cup champs 2010
Oct 31, 2011
I have gone up to Montreal ( from Nova Scotia ) for the past 17 yrs minus the lockout year, to see two games every season, last year, when I went in November, it felt like it would be my last, until we got rid of Bergevin, and started to move forward, instead of backwards. It will be some time before I go again, the Habs do not deserve my money...tickets, flights, hotels and meals, it was not a cheap trip by any means, but I always enjoyed going, until last year, so my buddy and I have decided to shut t down...........

I would expect, that many locals will not attend games this year, I know the corporate money will still be there, but Molson can thank Bergevin for the apathy.

but better hotdogs....no?

Habaneros

Habs Cup champs 2010
Oct 31, 2011
I would expect, that this season, will show a ton of fan apathy...if the team starts to win, well there will be enough people ready to climb back on, and I hope that happens, I am just a little skeptical because of MB still being employed.
If we have another tough off season and start off slow, look out Mr Molson.

The organization needs new leadership, and direction.

lol.. unless Montreal really cracks one out of the park in UFA/offseason trade,and i am still not sure Tavares name will even create any type of Crosby /Ovy8 like buzz in Montreal to make them rush out to buy tickets,so even getting him probably good chance still empty seats start of the season..Not even sure if the Habs come out 10-2 the fans show back up....its also the style of play that is bring down many folks.....

tazsub3

May 30, 2016
lol.. unless Montreal really cracks one out of the park in UFA/offseason trade,and i am still not sure Tavares name will even create any type of Crosby /Ovy8 like buzz in Montreal to make them rush out to buy tickets,so even getting him probably good chance still empty seats start of the season..Not even sure if the Habs come out 10-2 the fans show back up....its also the style of play that is bring down many folks.....
If Tavarez signs, then there will be euphoria, and he will be appointed the savior. tickets and jersey sales will soar, and MB will be hailed a hero...

Seb

All we are is Dustin Byfuglien
Jul 15, 2006
Jon you need to go to the games so we can have plenty of pictures of you flipping at the refs.

Don't sell the tickets

Reactions: Le Tricolore

davey999

Mar 9, 2004
If Tavarez signs, then there will be euphoria, and he will be appointed the savior. tickets and jersey sales will soar, and MB will be hailed a hero...
Zero chance of Tavares going to MTL. Let's forget this now.

tazsub3

May 30, 2016
The bell Center will be full tavares or not and even if the team is pure trash they will fill the seats up don't kid yourselves
don't be so sure, they struggled a lot last year selling out, and even were forced on some occasions late in the year to give out tickets to charity in order to sell out.. (as its the foundation that technically buys them then gives them out)

Habaneros

Habs Cup champs 2010
Oct 31, 2011
The bell Center will be full tavares or not and even if the team is pure trash they will fill the seats up don't kid yourselves

right from game 1 last year..Habs first game was a struggle to sell out ..and it got worse as the year went on ..tons of empty seats(empty seat dont buy hotdogs right?)...unless the on ice product changes drastically (more exciting not 208 goals d style hockey) expect more empty seats right from the get go ..IMHO

Montreal Canadiens in danger of not selling out home opener - Sportsnet.ca

BLONG7

Oct 30, 2002
Nova Scotia
Visit site
right from game 1 last year..Habs first game was a struggle to sell out ..and it got worse as the year went on ..tons of empty seats(empty seat dont buy hotdogs right?)...unless the on ice product changes drastically (more exciting not 208 goals d style hockey) expect more empty seats right from the get go ..IMHO

Montreal Canadiens in danger of not selling out home opener - Sportsnet.ca
Would serve them right...Molson is as big a problem, as MB. No one would blame fans for staying away after MB's recent track record.

the

Mar 2, 2012
Montreal
You would have to pay me to watch this grind fest and average of 1 goal per game if we are even lucky to score in the first place.

waffledave

waffledave, from hf
Aug 22, 2004
Montreal

Until Benn on the 1st pairing falls down and injures both Weber and Price at the same time.

David Suzuki

Aug 25, 2010
New Brunswick
Yeah guys we get it you don't wanna go to the games. Hope OP finds someone to share them with. If I lived in Montreal and had money I might take you up on it.

Reactions: JMMR

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->