Half Hour Hockey Show podcast

Poddubny

Jul 5, 2005
On the Bench
If you haven't had a chance to listen yet, I hope you can check out the Half Hour Hockey Show podcast that I record each week with Kevin Sylvester. This week's special guest is former Sabres pro scout Jon Christiano, with his thoughts on the team's hot start to the season, along with his unique insight on Carter Hutton, Rasmus Dahlin and Evan Rodrigues.

Our guests so far this season have included people like John Buccigross, Kevin Weekes, John Vogl and Victor Olofsson. Our most popular was an interview with Eric Bodamer, the senior uniform designer for adidas Hockey.

We are always open to suggestions so let us know what you want to hear! Our focus is the Sabres but we are always looking for good stories to tell. Subscribe to the show on Soundcloud, iTunes, Google Play, Spotify and Stitcher. And follow us on Twitter - @HH_HockeyShow.

ZZamboni

Puttin' on the Foil
Sep 25, 2010
Buffalo, NY
That’s nice of you to post that and I’m sure others will love it... I just can’t stand K-Sly. Never liked him. So I guess I’ll be missing out on some interviews. My loss.

Member 308457

Great stuff, now I feel like an insider . Do in-depth interviews with Gilbert Perreault, Rick Jeanerette or Rip Simoneck etc. Also Tim Warchocki of "Before the Blade" (AHL Bisons)

Last edited by a moderator:

dire wolf

immaculate vibes
May 9, 2006
Out in LA
Looks like you got some good guests. I’ll check it out. I haven’t listened to it yet, but my suggestion would be to lose Sylvester.

Reactions: ZZamboni

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad