Newsday: Half home games to be at Coli next year!

Riseonfire

Josh Bailey! GAME ONE, TO THE ISLAND!!!
Nov 8, 2009
This is........ interesting.

I moved to Brooklyn from LI when the team did (teach science in nyc), now probably moving back to LI this summer! Nice of them to keep my commute short.

Reactions: Eberzal

The Lighthouse

Aug 1, 2011
Believe me he isn't softly weeping. He's going off the deep end on twitter with Islanders Fan Central and a party of psychos. You can read his trash there. He's 19nobodybetter1

Why is that account "Fan Central" when it spends most of it's time complaining about Long Island and its fans?

Reactions: MJF

Poulin 0n My St1ck

Oct 18, 2010
Believe me he isn't softly weeping. He's going off the deep end on twitter with Islanders Fan Central and a party of psychos. You can read his trash there. He's 19nobodybetter1

Oh man, I can't wait to check out this material.

nyisles

Apr 4, 2006
Western Suffolk
I just came here to post about this, I checked his Twitter today for the first time in ages and it's pure gold! The Isles are suddenly doing everything right and yet all that kook can do is rant about NASSORE. His denial about Brooklyn and Barclays seems to be limitless.

Reactions: The Lighthouse

The Lighthouse

Aug 1, 2011
I just came here to post about this, I checked his Twitter today for the first time in ages and it's pure gold! The Isles are suddenly doing everything right and yet all that kook can do is rant about NASSORE. His denial about Brooklyn and Barclays seems to be limitless.

I kind of get the feeling he just wants to be angry at someone or something... severe issues. His posts here were never meant to discuss, just to try to get a rise out of everyone. Same for that "Fan Central" account.

Reactions: nyisles

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad