Video Haley vs. McQuaid

ClarkSittler

Mar 25, 2014
Better than more than a handful.

No Jack Edwards is the biggest clown broadcasting Pro Hockey on the planet I'm pretty sure he never played an organized game in his life and probably hasn't even laced up a pair of hockey skates, the only other idiot that comes close was Chico Resch doing Devil games.

The Toronto media is just as biased as well, most teams' are.

Jim Hughson (a self admitted Canucks fan) and John Bartlett (former Habs broadcaster who is 3 years into an announcing role, first doing Toronto games) are about as far from "homers" as you can get. Do you even watch Maple Leaf broadcasts? Like at all?

Most of the rival fans see red when they see NESN clips of the Bruins beating them and beating them up over history. It's rather shameful.

I don't remember the Bruins ever beating up the Leafs, in fact I think it might be the other way around. Wendel Clark slapped around Bruin hero Neeley for fun, Tie Domi made Bruin fighters look silly for years and if you're talking lately, Colton Orr basically stalked Chara- who was too afraid to fight him - Thornton had to take the beating instead and for added effect he broke big bad Lucic's nose and made him hide behind the linesman like a coward.

This fight was spectacular. Boston will miss Mcquaid.

Maybe if you're new to fighting in hockey, that fight doesn't even make the top 500 for normal hockey fans.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->