Haley vs. Carcillo

MasqueOfTheRedDeath*

Haley wins. Still waiting for him to fight someone tough though. Carcillo, Talbot, Stuart and Brent Johnson just aren't going to cut it. He barely showed up against the Bruins..... why not challenge Thornton or Lucic to prove a point?

Gert B Frobe

Nov 18, 2003
Chester County
Carcillo at least looks like he hangs out on the weekends with Kid Rock. He's not much of a fighter - not sure that he ever was. He can handle guys his size that don't fight much but that's about it.

Fire Sweeney

Jun 16, 2009
Bergen
Haley wins. Still waiting for him to fight someone tough though. Carcillo, Talbot, Stuart and Brent Johnson just aren't going to cut it. He barely showed up against the Bruins..... why not challenge Thornton or Lucic to prove a point?

Thornton, the guy who got knocked out by Carcillo and Rupp ?

Thucydides

Dec 24, 2009
Haley reminds me a lot of Rypien. Maybe it's just the size. I'd like to see Haley and Rypien go.

lancer247

Jan 16, 2007
Haley reminds me of a career AHLer enjoying his cup of coffee on a team eliminated from playoff contention, fighting guys trying not to break a hand 8 games before their teams make a playoff run.

cjdv16

Nov 22, 2005
The Swamp
Haley reminds me of a career AHLer enjoying his cup of coffee on a team eliminated from playoff contention, fighting guys trying not to break a hand 8 games before their teams make a playoff run.

He's actually got a bit (albeit small) of skill.

He's a lesser form of Steve Webb.

Certainly not a mainstay.

cjdv16

Nov 22, 2005
The Swamp
Curious what's going on with Konopka there.

Good catch there.....

It looks like Konopka wanted Carcillo and was lobbying Haley to let him fight him. He seemed to get pissed once they dropped the gloves and started *****ing to the ref.

How funny would that be.

22tootoo

Apr 1, 2011
Haley is gonna be one of the best lightweight fighters in the league next year

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad