Halak 8-0 against Henrik head to head

SI90

Jul 25, 2011
StrongIsland
The islanders posted this stat tonight and I could not believe it. No way in hell is Halak better than Henrik obviously but I thought this was an interesting stat.

Are there any other goalies with 8+ games against another goalie and is undefeated?

MattMartin

Killer Instinct™
Feb 10, 2007
Long Island
Playoffs only matter. We have not won a round in over 20 years. That 8 straight is meaningless and boring if you ask me, and yes I'm being serious.

RMimagery

Jul 22, 2006
It's pretty impressive considering the Rangers have been strong the last few years. What a season for Jaro (and Greiss too).

Who would've thought that goaltending and PK would be the fuel behind this Islander team...

SI90

Jul 25, 2011
StrongIsland
It's pretty impressive considering the Rangers have been strong the last few years. What a season for Jaro (and Greiss too).

Who would've thought that goaltending and PK would be the fuel behind this Islander team...

Goaltending and PK is the only thing keeping this teams head above water. JT has been a ghost along with the PP and other guys. Plus injuries. I'm shocked quite frankly

Back to the topic it goes to show how important Henrik is to the NYR. He played well enough to win tonight but his team couldn't score. I bet his numbers against Halak aren't even that bad even though he was on the losing side in 8 straight

SnowblindNYR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
Considering Halak doesn't play against Hank but the Islanders play against the Rangers I don't understand the shock. Slightly fluky stat. Last year we won a game 6-5, but Hank was injured, you guys think Hank couldn't have allowed 5 goals and won the game?

SpookyTsuki

Dec 3, 2014
Put him in if they face the Rangers. And it's looking like that will happen

Come on islanders

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad