Hailey Dunbar-Blanchette

loudi94

Master of my Domain
Jul 8, 2003
Alberta
I don't normally do this, but this beautiful little two year old girl was murdered yesterday in our part of the world. If you could keep her in your thoughts, or prayers, or whatever.

CO_r3v0WcAAGhwL.jpg

SB164

Apr 29, 2010
Montreal, Quebec
The Amber Alert for Hailey Dunbar-Blanchette was cancelled Tuesday night after human remains were found.

RCMP believe the body belongs to the missing Alberta toddler. The two-year-old who was taken from her Blairmore home in southwest Alberta hours before her father, 27-year-old Terry Blanchette, was found dead on Monday morning.

Police found the remains while conducting a search Tuesday afternoon.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/calgary/amber-alert-hailey-dunbar-blanchette-1.3228517

Zorba

May 26, 2011
DELTA BC
As a father to a 7 year old girl, this is just gut wrenching to hear. My condolences and prayers to All who loved Hailey and her father

LyricalLyricist

Aug 21, 2007
Montreal
That is heartbreaking. Her and her father gone. How sad. I hope the suspect they have is the right guy and he goes behind bars for life.

yianik

Jun 30, 2009
Terribly sad. Makes me sick whenever these things happen. Rest in peace little one.

lillypad33

Sep 20, 2008
Kitchener
This picture looks very similar to my little girl. Wearing her daddy's shirt seems to be the funnest thing in the world that she could do.
Such a shame that there are people out there that could destroy such innocence.

OldCraig71

Feb 2, 2009
No one cares
So sad, I thought of my own little daughter and how devastated that family must feel. This world is gone to the dogs, RIP little angel.:(

I am toxic

. . . even in small doses
Oct 24, 2014
Vancouver
I saw the Amber Alert Monday afternoon when it got posted at Skytrain here in Vancouver (because it was within theoretical driving distance). Immediately texted my wife to let her know. Was wishing all day yesterday to see news that she was found safe. So sad when I turned on the radio this morning.

Reminded me so much of my little one who also loves hockey.

Thoughts and prayers to her family.

LeHaboholique

Respek is earn, not give to!
Jul 25, 2012
Same
Being the father of a toddler (little girl) this really breaks my heart. My condolences to her family in friends mourning today. So tragic.

Brainiac

Registered Offender
Feb 17, 2013
Montreal
All my thoughts are with the family. I've experienced some serious loss recently and yeah, sometimes life just sucks.

HABNIKO

Jun 29, 2015
Montreal
An innocent little angel spread her wings and heaven opened it's gate. May heaven have all the candies,chocolates and rainbows to crown over your princess head. God bless your precious soul.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad