GDT: Habsloween v3 | Dallas @ Montreal - Tuesday 10/30 19h30- RDS TSN2 98.5fm 690am

Status
Not open for further replies.

teamfirst

Oct 28, 2016
Gotta love those kids.....that never quit ''attitude'', and some pretty skill players too

Go :habs Go

Captain Mountain

Formerly Captain Wolverine
Jun 6, 2010
Julien will wait until a three game skid and all of a sudden out of nowhere Scherbak will appear,. I feel bad for sherby, he has Galchenyukinitis.

At least Chucky got a chance. I agree that its not exactly east to fit Scherbak in (Montreal has a lot of winger depth, most of whom are either relatively young or good vets), but if Montreal is "re-tooling", you have to at least see what Scherbak can show you, optimal lines be damned. The tricky thing is even in that case, you can't take someone out who doesn't deserve to come out. And apart from guys that have played on the 4th line, I'm not really sure anyone fits that description.

OldCraig71

Feb 2, 2009
No one cares
At least Chucky got a chance. I agree that its not exactly east to fit Scherbak in (Montreal has a lot of winger depth, most of whom are either relatively young or good vets), but if Montreal is "re-tooling", you have to at least see what Scherbak can show you, optimal lines be damned. The tricky thing is even in that case, you can't take someone out who doesn't deserve to come out. And apart from guys that have played on the 4th line, I'm not really sure anyone fits that description.
A team that is doing well is the perfect place for Scherbak to get a few games. We are doing it for Kotkaniemi, if we have 6 points right now he is probably back home, a team doing well is the perfect place for young players. I don't want a 3 game losing skid to be the reason that NS gets in the lineup is what I am saying, more pressure on a kid in that scenario.

Belial

Oct 22, 2014
Montreal
Why are they starting games at 19:30 instead of 19:00? Geez... I'm gonna get wasted before they even drop the puck...

GHJimmy

We made it here.
Mar 30, 2018
What's with sport centre?
It says "Blackhawks place Charlie McAvoy on injured reserve"
Lol

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
:laugh: Nice details with that white neck

Thanks. :laugh:

And Blou still hasn't shown up.

Let's get an update from the doctor's office ...

2lco4h.jpg

:sarcasm:

Reactions: roy munson
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad