GDT: Habsloween v3 | Dallas @ Montreal - Tuesday 10/30 19h30- RDS TSN2 98.5fm 690am

Status
Not open for further replies.

sandysan

Dec 7, 2011
A paccioretty special!

Invisible most of the game and scores an empty netter in a settled game!

blarneylad

Feb 1, 2009
No call on trip in the corner leads to an empty net. Way to go refs you guys get the assist.

Now habs didn't deserve to win this one, but we fans deserve a consistently called game and exciting finish.

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018
What could have been a fun 3rd period was ruined by a slew of bad calls
Domi incidentally comes into contact with Bishop causing Bishop to fall but having no effect on the play - penalty.

Spezza incidentally comes into contact with Price causing Price to fall but having no effect on the play - no penalty.

Reactions: Drezilla

llamateizer

Mar 16, 2007
Montreal
I hate university because its impossible to make friends who don't want to just drink and party every day. I miss high school when me and my buddies would sit in my basement and listen to some tunes and play Call of Duty or Mario Party or Halo all night. But then we all went to different schools after we graduated HS :(
I'm lucky. I made some friends in college and went together at university. I haven't made any new friends at university.

I kept one friend from HS and a few from college.
Halo and Resident evil n the basement was good time

Reactions: Stive Morgan

sandysan

Dec 7, 2011
Domi incidentally comes into contact with Bishop causing Bishop to fall but having no effect on the play - penalty.

Spezza incidentally comes into contact with Price causing Price to fall but having no effect on the play - no penalty.
Domi stuck his leg out. That wasn't coinciodental

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018
On offense. We can't score. Enough of the defensive players like Armia getting prime offensive minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->