GDT: Habsloween v3 | Dallas @ Montreal - Tuesday 10/30 19h30- RDS TSN2 98.5fm 690am

Status
Not open for further replies.

le_sean

Oct 21, 2006
There’s not many NHLers I hate more than Bishop. Constant diver and is only good when he faces the Habs.

Stive Morgan

Mhm. Mhm. Mhm.
Jul 25, 2011
British Columbia
Finished university few years ago and I'm happy to never being back to school + work.

To be fair. I loved going to university

I hate university because its impossible to make friends who don't want to just drink and party every day. I miss high school when me and my buddies would sit in my basement and listen to some tunes and play Call of Duty or Mario Party or Halo all night. But then we all went to different schools after we graduated HS :(

le_sean

Oct 21, 2006
Wow congrats Radulov. You’re so happy. You looked like complete f***ing shit all game you greedy f***.

llamateizer

Mar 16, 2007
Montreal
I'm down to my first semester now, Id take that over a job I don't particularly like anymore. Change of careers are awesome, really.

I did software engineer at university. I don't feel changing career as I get paid pretty good for decent job ( flexible schedule, w@h, no big stress, weekend free )

I miss the social part and talking to people, outside

Reactions: Mrb1p

GlassesJacketShirt

Aug 4, 2010
Sherbrooke
True. Totally forgot. NFL refs are bad too. Seems it's just any little man in a position of power.

Eh, I understand NFL refs, that's a tough ass sport to officiate and are usually pretty great at taking the abuse.

MLB takes the cake for sure, they can't even fake shame.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->