Habs @World Hockey Championship

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
watching Sweden, DLR out on the PK as usual. Boring game though. Watching Belarus, Charles Linglet was a guy I really wanted us to signed as an undrafted FA way back so kind of funny seeing him playing for Belarus.

Per Sjoblom

Jan 3, 2018
Swedish newspapers are calling Gudas nasty. Sweden play the Czechs tomorrow but our NHL players calm the Swedish media down saying that "we have played against worse players than Radko". :D

Habs

We should have drafted Michkov
Feb 28, 2002
I thought it was McJesus according to Fans of the Flames?

Flames fans... figures. Tossup between Flames and Oiler fans on who are the the dorkiest. Here's pics of my Alberta cousins, I mean come on now..
6TUzir4.jpg
qAWgdCO.jpg

Reactions: Per Sjoblom

Per Sjoblom

Jan 3, 2018
The coach for the Swedish WC team hopes that if Nashville loses tonight that Arvidsson and Forsberg want to join the the team. Anyone here knows if more Canadian players will join the Canadian team?

Reactions: groovejuice

groovejuice

Without deviation progress is not possible
Jun 27, 2011
Calgary
The coach for the Swedish WC team hopes that if Nashville loses tonight that Arvidsson and Forsberg want to join the the team. Anyone here knows if more Canadian players will join the Canadian team?

I'm not sure about that, but Marchand must have joined Switzerland. They have a player named Vermin.

sandviper

No Ragrets
Jan 26, 2016
Toronto

Only person I know of is Vlasic. Too bad Murray or Jones didn’t go. Goaltending hasn’t been great for Canada.

Reactions: ArsHabs

Per Sjoblom

Jan 3, 2018
Sweden beat Austria 7-0 today but there was a big upset when Finland lost to Denmark 3-2. Hörnqvist has been asked to join the Sweden and he has not given an answer yet but Hagelin declined, got a new kid bla bla bla.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad