GDT: Habs vs Sens at Le Centre Pneus Canadien - 7pm RDS, CityTV, SN360

Status
Not open for further replies.

RAFI BOMB

May 11, 2016
In the roughly 8 mins Carey was on the ice, we didn't register a single shot attempt by the entire team.

Boro and Jaros got caved in possession wise playing against Gallagher.

They should have played Nick Paul instead of Paul Carey. Carey is slow and has mediocre puck skills and he didn't look good tonight. Hopefully next game Carey gets scratched and they put Nick Paul in.

branch

#GirlBoss #Vibes
Jan 12, 2008
In fairness Aylmer is really English and Sens, it’s the ****-tips of Hull and Gatineau that house all the filthy rat molesting Habs retrobates. They are mostly called Serge, use too much hair gel and rock a Harley Davidson jacket. They also imbibe a 75% piss beer substitute known as Molson Dry.
Serge or Gaetan and they are all sponsored by Monster Energy drink somehow

RAFI BOMB

May 11, 2016
Our forward depth is pretty darn good. You add Pageau and Tkatchuk to this squad and take out Paajjarvi and Carey. Heck you can make the argument that the Sens have enough forward depth to make the playoffs.
What we need is a top 4 dman and I think we can be a decent team.

As the season progresses many forwards will get traded away and a bunch of prospects will get full time spots in Ottawa. Most likely all of Nick Paul, Filip Chlapik, Rudlofs Balcers, Drake Batherson and possibly Logan Brown will all be full time NHLers to finish the season.

Xspyrit

DJ Dorion
Jun 29, 2008
Montreal, Canada
Dzingel is just garbage. Another Chris Kelly with a little more speed. Puck-handling at his best. I do not want to see him, it hurts my eyes.

In other instances in this game, I saw a player with some pretty nifty stickhandling. I looked at the number and it was #18.

Lmao, Jaros played a better game tonight than Ceci has in a year.

I never said Ceci would be replacing Jaros though, but good job on the deduction. In case you didn't notice... short on forwards, going 11-7, something I might not want to see every game. So I'll switch it to make you feel better :

Add Tkachuk, Formenton, Pageau, Ceci

Remove Carey, Pyatt/Paajarvi, Jaros, Harpur/Boro

I was talking about a healthy lineup if we had that luxury. I would be tempted to have Jaros instead of Wideman though.

Tkachuk-Tierney-Stone
Boedker-Duchene-Ryan
Formenton-Pageau-Dzingel
Paajarvi-Smith-White
McCormick/Pyatt

Chabot-DeMelo
Lajoie-Ceci
Harpur-Jaros
Boroweicki-Wideman

Montreal was horrific. Tiereny Stone and Boedker were our best forwards. Jaros and Chabot were phenomenal and best players on the ice which is why we won, they were difference makers back-end and shifted the game in our favor. Chabot was an animal. Demelo with another quietly good game.

12:51 of TOI and a 28% CF%. Phenomenal I tell you! :sarcasm:

one of those goals was on Duchene for missing his man and Boedker not covering his in front of the net. Either of them could have prevented that goal

1st goal : pp goal (on a back-to-back PP no less). Boro screens his goalie, Harpur is late to take care of Gallagher who screens Andy as well. Hard to blame Andy but as a goalie, you never want to give a goal that goes through you.

2nd goal : nice tic-tac-toe play from the Habs, they had all the momentum after their PPs and goal. I think I saw people blaming Ryan there who is coming down the right wing to cover the LW because both the Center and LWer were not doing it. Shows you the discrepancy in hockey understanding from fan to fan.

3rd goal : Chabot and Duchene initially lost their battles creating a opening for the Habs. Wideman was slow to react and just too soft at defending, unsure what to do. Boedker can't tie his man (Byron) and very poor structure from Andy as well, bad goal. A bit of blame for everyone.

Another Mr Lizard

I heard he was Danish
Nov 19, 2017
In other instances in this game, I saw a player with some pretty nifty stickhandling. I looked at the number and it was #18.

I never said Ceci would be replacing Jaros though, but good job on the deduction. In case you didn't notice... short on forwards, going 11-7, something I might not want to see every game. So I'll switch it to make you feel better :

Add Tkachuk, Formenton, Pageau, Ceci

Remove Carey, Pyatt/Paajarvi, Jaros, Harpur/Boro

I was talking about a healthy lineup if we had that luxury. I would be tempted to have Jaros instead of Wideman though.

Tkachuk-Tierney-Stone
Boedker-Duchene-Ryan
Formenton-Pageau-Dzingel
Paajarvi-Smith-White
McCormick/Pyatt

Chabot-DeMelo
Lajoie-Ceci
Harpur-Jaros
Boroweicki-Wideman

12:51 of TOI and a 28% CF%. Phenomenal I tell you! :sarcasm:

1st goal : pp goal (on a back-to-back PP no less). Boro screens his goalie, Harpur is late to take care of Gallagher who screens Andy as well. Hard to blame Andy but as a goalie, you never want to give a goal that goes through you.

2nd goal : nice tic-tac-toe play from the Habs, they had all the momentum after their PPs and goal. I think I saw people blaming Ryan there who is coming down the right wing to cover the LW because both the Center and LWer were not doing it. Shows you the discrepancy in hockey understanding from fan to fan.

3rd goal : Chabot and Duchene initially lost their battles creating a opening for the Habs. Wideman was slow to react and just too soft at defending, unsure what to do. Boedker can't tie his man (Byron) and very poor structure from Andy as well, bad goal. A bit of blame for everyone.
Too long. Didn’t read.

Alex1234

Oct 14, 2014
I like 11-7 if it makes GB happy and we win off of it
On another note TB lost and BOS is trailing

NyQuil

Big F$&*in Q
Jan 5, 2005
Ottawa, ON
Funny - we were down most of the game and we outshot the Habs.

This is why you need big sample sizes.

We’ve been outshot with the lead and have outshot when we’re down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->