Pre-Game Talk: Habs VS Philly: The return of Ryan "He better learn" White

Status
Not open for further replies.

Takeru

Oct 6, 2014
Game tonight! Let's beat them like we did the Bruins.

Probable lineup:

Pacioretty - DD - Weise

Galchenyuk - Plekanec - Gallagher

Sekac - Eller - Prust

Bournival - DLR - Thomas

Markov - Subban

Beaulieu - Gonchar

Emelin - Gilbert

Price

Last edited:

Takeru

Oct 6, 2014
Need to keep the wins flowing to keep pace with Tampa and Detroit.

We've played less games than TB, should be fine as long as we keep winning. Detroit is the surprise, year after year they keep getting in POs despite many people predicting a decline.

SirClintonPortis

ProudCapitalsTraitor
Mar 9, 2011
Maryland native
We've played less games than TB, should be fine as long as we keep winning. Detroit is the surprise, year after year they keep getting in POs despite many people predicting a decline.

Datsyuk and Zetterberg have been healthy this year. That helps a lot. Tatar seems to have panned out for them now as well, as he has already hit 20 goals.

Shaw65

Mar 13, 2011
Canada
Chantal Machabee ‏@ChantalMachabee

Trios du #CH ce soir:

Pacioretty-Desharnais-Weise;

Gachenyuk-Plekanec-Gallagher;

Sekac-Eller-Prust,

Bournival-De La Rose-Thomas;

Malhotra

Aug 25, 2009
éal

Trios du #CH ce soir:

Sekac-Eller-Prust,

Malhotra

Well I believe the message to Bergevin is clear, we need help upfront. No way we go into the payoffs with four rookies forwards in the lineup + two grinders in our top 9

Takeru

Oct 6, 2014
Well I believe the message to Bergevin is clear, we need help upfront. No way we go into the payoffs with four rookies forwards in the lineup + two grinders in our top 9

Couldn't be clearer, though I'm sure Bergevin is well aware of our needs. It would be VERY surprising if no move is made before the deadline.

TofoEmptyNt

Nov 10, 2013
Ontario

3 rookies. DLR, Thomas, Sekac. And Sekac's barely a rookie at 22 years old with pro experience in the KHL.
Also, I think it's fair to say Weise is a bit more than a grinder. Prust yes, I feel better having him on the 4th, but I'm fine with Weise in his spot on the 3rd.
The real need is a top 6 winger, as we all know.

Haaabs

Jul 16, 2010
Montreal
I miss White. Good team guy and a good 4th liner. Not playing him at all in the playoffs last year sucked. I remember whenever we were losing, you'd see him be one of the guys that was absolutely furious during intermission at the way we were playing.

Always fun playing against the Flyers.
They have Giroux, Voracek, Simmonds, Read, Raffl.... and I'm more afraid of what Umberger always ends up doing against us.

Sthabs

Apr 7, 2006
What happened to Emery s face ?

From

186c20l1uhvdbjpg.jpg

To

photo.php

236433-ray-emery.jpg

Doesnt even look like the same person ??

S Bah

Nov 7, 2010
victoria bc

Trios du #CH ce soir:

Sekac-Eller-Prust,

Malhotra

Hab fans have to like the 4th line here, our young Bulldogs line, one that can match the speed & talents of Tampa Bay's Triplet's line, and nullify them as well as score.:handclap::handclap::handclap:

zzoo

Mar 9, 2004
I really like the fact that the organization plays the young (DLR, Thomas, Bournival, Andrighetto) instead of Malhotra, Bowman or Tangradi.
Good job !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad