Pre-Game Talk: Habs Vs. Pens Game 1 Sometimes Summer of 2020 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grate n Colorful Oz

Hutson Hawk
Jun 12, 2007
Hockey Mecca
The plan is not even to rely on Carey anymore. That was 2014. The plan now is to rely on hope. The hope that anything is possible once you make the playoffs.

I'm sure Bergevin has done his homework. Burned incense. Lighted scented candles. Made his ritual prayers. Aligned his players numerologically. Made sacrifices to the Gods. We're good.

WeThreeKings

Habs cup - its in the BAG
Sep 19, 2006
Halifax
I'm sure Bergevin has done his homework. Burned incense. Lighted scented candles. Made his ritual prayers. Aligned his players numerologically. Made sacrifices to the Gods. We're good.

Whenever I watch the commercial for Lip Sync battle.. all I can picture is Marc Bergevin..

"Anything can happen on Lip Sync battle!'
*Marc leans in intently from his couch, watching each episode to see if the Montreal Canadiens win the cup on the stage.*

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
For the safest option all teams will now be traveling and playing on the sea ice at the North Pole. :)

Didn't you see the new hazmat uniforms?

I haven't but now I want to.

Ask runner

Paging Runner77..

S8SjmQL.jpg

S Bah

Nov 7, 2010
victoria bc
It'll be more a cup about who can shake off the rust the quickest.

The Habs have had some very good starts to the the regular seasons the last few years, this bodes well for them as does having quality depth at all positions, particularly in goal with Carey Price, Charlie Lindgren & Cayden Primeau all getting quality icetime during the season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad