Pre-Game Talk: Habs Vs. Pens Game 1 Sometimes Summer of 2020 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grand Admiral Thrawn

May 24, 2012
Montreal
This year Habs were 1-1-1 vs the Pens. I believe the Habs match-up well against them, so they have a legit chance of moving to next round.

After that, although we always play Boston tough and give them fits, this year I doubt we defeat them in a best of 7. You never know though.

Problem is Habs will expend so much energy in those 2 rounds for the heart they need to defeat the opposing talent that by the time they reach the 3rd round the team is shot.

Grate n Colorful Oz

Hutson Hawk
Jun 12, 2007
Hockey Mecca
I posted this in the other thread:

Price vs Penguins.

In the last 4 season he has faced them 8 times. He is 2-4-2 in those games allowing a total of 25 goals, with a .900 sv %.

Can you get their versus record for october only for those 4 seasons? That would more accuratly portray the present context...

TT1

May 31, 2013
Montreal
Who knows...

If everyone's healthy and Price gets hot we could do some damage. Personally I'd rather have a high pick but watching competitive hockey after a looooooong time is gonna be a breath of fresh air. It might motivate the newer players to strive for something bigger in future years too.

Reactions: MasterMatt25

Milhouse40

Aug 19, 2010
I would take any kind of hockey at this point….as for the Habs, i think even them knows they got nothing to do there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad