GDT: Habs VS Maple Leafs tonight at 7pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Naslund

Jun 18, 2006
USA
I think it is going a bit too fast for Suzuki tonight. I think he will make the team, but I don't think he will be an impact player right away. He will need some time to get use to the speed and physicality of the NHL game.

PhysicX

Nov 17, 2010
MTL
If only we had a Thornton or Lucic to perform the Claude Julien special when getting dominated on the scoresheet.

Reactions: Mrb1p

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
I think it is going a bit too fast for Suzuki tonight. I think he will make the team, but I don't think he will be an impact player right away. He will need some time to get use to the speed and physicality of the NHL game.

What a difference between Suzuki now and Suzuki last year. He's so bright, he's only going to get better. Scary thought ... for the opposition.

TheBuriedHab

Jan 27, 2010

He has some good moments and then some moments where he looks a bit out of place. His play without the puck is quite good though. But I agree he should make the team and need a bit of an adjustment period.

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
Can we give them a few regular season games with a full line up before we declare how much they suck..?? They definitely suck this game though.

Sure but damn it would be nice to see some positive play periodically. It's not the W or the L it's the complete lack of real scoring chances.

DangerDave

Mete's Shot
Feb 8, 2015
T.O
Define playing.
Drouin all game long
mZSmCfI.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad