Pre-Game Talk: Habs vs Leafs

Status
Not open for further replies.

FloJack

Lurking and liking.
Sponsor
Sep 6, 2006
Will be interesting for sure, lots has changed for both teams since the last time they met.

Marc the Habs Fan

Nov 30, 2002
Longueuil
Hopefully we can see both teams actually play good in the same game for a change. The first 2 times we were just pathetic and in the last meeting they barely showed up.

Although I'd take a blowout win of course. :D

FloJack

Lurking and liking.
Sponsor
Sep 6, 2006
Hopefully we can see both teams actually play good in the same game for a change. The first 2 times we were just pathetic and in the last meeting they barely showed up.

What?! There was another game after the 6-0 loss?! Do Leafs fans know this?!

If we don't win this game.. we will all die. Do you want that? Well doooo you?

I'm cool as long as somebody thinks of the children.

peate

Smiley
Sponsor
Feb 16, 2007
The Island
This is an important game in preparation in case we meet in the first round. A win and confidence will be high, a loss and whining will be heard, especially from Price haters.
Stay away from their goons first and shoot often.

General Fanager

Feb 2, 2010
Chambly, Qc
This is an important game in preparation in case we meet in the first round. A win and confidence will be high, a loss and whining will be heard, especially from Price haters.
Stay away from their goons first and shoot often.

I agree. They have to use their speed and skills. If they falls for the Laughs goonery they wont win the game or the fights.....

Pr3Va1L

Jul 2, 2008
Must win, if only to get in their heads. We will see them in the playoffs for sure.

Tuggy

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 26, 2003
Saint John
If Ottawa wins tonight, I wouldn't count them out in passing the Leafs. Islanders are right there too.

coolasprICE

Mar 7, 2008
Montreal
One positive if we lose is we'll have many days of laughs provided by the Leafs board celebrating their 2nd stanley cup during the shortened season...

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007
Habs are gonna stomp 'em. Stay disciplined, don't get sucked into their goon tactics. Follow Gallagher's lead... just ignore the BS and play.

Teufelsdreck

Sep 17, 2005
Must win, if only to get in their heads. We will see them in the playoffs for sure.

A Habs win coupled with a Bruins loss would improve the odds of the Bruins and the Leafs meeting in the first round. I assume that would please you.

fsdev905

Dec 22, 2006
Toronto
A Habs win coupled with a Bruins loss would improve the odds of the Bruins and the Leafs meeting in the first round. I assume that would please you.

The Sens would also have to lose tonight.. Otherwise Sens will jump up into 5th place. They're 3 pts back I believe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad