Pre-Game Talk: Habs vs Leafs Now that's hockey.

Who wins and how many games?

• Habs in 4

• Habs in 5

• Habs in 6

• Habs in 7

• Leafs in 4

• Leafs in 5

• Leafs in 6

• Leafs in 7

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Doc McKenna

A new era 2021
Jan 5, 2009
Hence your so called racist comparison. Asian parents don’t give the time of day to confidence...just get it done is the message to the kids or be prepared to pay the according price
If you believe that I have 1 billion reasons you are wrong. If you want to say YOUR asian family had a strong work ethic as an immigrant family that wanted you to do well. That makes perfect sense. But your racist undertones towards non asians is disgusting. You don't think there are lazy low percenters in actual asian countries? You don't think moneyed non asians in asians countries don't force their kids to do well?

Make this broad term again and I will report you for race baiting.

Roadhouse

Bring me back to 2006...
Dec 12, 2016
Prescott & Russell
Where are the memes?

Wheres my habs avengers?
Hf be slacking where are my photoshop wizards at?

59s7pa.jpg

JianYang

Sep 29, 2017
Plekanec's line obviously would've been on Kopitar, not DD.

But I do agree that LA would've beat the Habs, but who knows

I think the kings were going to beat anyone that year. The one team that could have done it was Chicago, but LA took them out.

BLONG7

Oct 30, 2002
Nova Scotia
Visit site
Watching the other games, I can't wait to see who is going to step up in our team, there's always playoffs warriors that just emerge out of nowhere and if we have 3-4 we could maybe do something. We know Gallagher-Perry are going to be on, just like Hyman-Simmonds. But who's our wild card ? I'm looking Anderson. If this guy is on a mission it could be massive for us. Otherwise, good Armia would be awesome, but not expecting it.
Anderson, and Gallagher have to step up, and get nasty......hitting and scoring...

Jpageman

Mar 10, 2019
Hate the leafs love my habs but gotta say leafs in 5

Theres no momentum with this club.

- what’s Price status? Good ? Ok ? Not to bad?
- what’s Weber’s status? Good? Not good?
- what’s Galagher’s status?
- what/were the F... is Drouin!??

lekonen- evans- byron can’t win you a playoff round

yes Cc and Suzuki looks good but its not enough against: Marner, Tavares, Nylander and o wait Mathews.

if we can win ill be the happiest. But im not putting my hopes up.

best to all

Reactions: CristianoRonaldo

JianYang

Sep 29, 2017
Hate the leafs love my habs but gotta say leafs in 5

Theres no momentum with this club.

- what’s Price status? Good ? Ok ? Not to bad?
- what’s Weber’s status? Good? Not good?
- what’s Galagher’s status?
- what/were the F... is Drouin!??

lekonen- evans- byron can’t win you a playoff round

yes Cc and Suzuki looks good but its not enough against: Marner, Tavares, Nylander and o wait Mathews.

if we can win ill be the happiest. But im not putting my hopes up.

best to all

The only question we can answer at this point is that Weber is not healthy, and its reported that he will have surgery at the end of the post season.

Kojo

Nov 22, 2013
It would be a shame if we win this series and end up shutting down the Figs in the first round again as is tradition.

Habs Halifax

Loyal Habs Fan
Jul 11, 2016
East Coast
Win game one, lose game two. Then insert our kids where we have last line change. This might be what they are thinking.

Some players who get to play those 1st two games need to realize that they are out if they don't bust their ass off. This might help them realize that they need to win the battles in the trenches cause this is how we keep the puck away from the Leafs and exhaust their D.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad