GDT: Habs vs Flames II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
He'll help them win games? I don't know what point you're trying to make.
The Habs are winning right now... Swap Weber and Petry, do you think they stop winning ?

Why not sell high on a player we wont need next year ? There's Brook coming up, Fleury, Juulsen needs to play and Weber will take all the PP icetime, which means Petrys production will go down.

Plus there's the expansion draft coming.

What is the good reason to keep him, really ?

Milhouse40

Aug 19, 2010
2-3 key saves from Price since the end of the 2nd
They scored a goal and now it's the 2nd PP of the period for CAL.

Playing with fire.....not playing well right now.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
They're looking for trouble -- Domi penalty late in the game.

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018
Petry has the highest icetime and he's producing. It's just stupid saying Habs don't need him. Give his minutes to another defenseman and you'll see how useful he was.

Yeah, he's very useful. I'm just in favor of trading him if the return is high, and includes young players. I'd rather try to get something similar to the Pacioretty trade, where we get a blue chip prospect like Suzuki with his whole 12 - 15 year career ahead of him.

Shaby23

Mar 30, 2012
Quebec
We need to learn how to play with the lead - i.e. keep playing the way that got us the lead - don't let up.
Very good team to get ahead and come from behind, but we still suck with a lead. I guess it shows that we are young team, we just learn how to close it up, it's gonna come with experience.

Reactions: ChikN

Cole Caulifield

Apr 22, 2004
The Habs are winning right now... Swap Weber and Petry, do you think they stop winning ?

Why not sell high on a player we wont need next year ? There's Brook coming up, Fleury, Juulsen needs to play and Weber will take all the PP icetime, which means Petrys production will go down.

OOOOOOORRR

We add Weber on top of Petry..

*mind blown*

*genius idea*

*logic*

Reactions: Prairie Habs

Le Tricolore

Boo! BOOOO!
Aug 3, 2005
Montreal

Weber and Petry play totally different games.

Also, why not wait and see how Brook and Fleury do in the NHL before deciding to trade away Petry? Juulsen also isn't ever going to put up offensive numbers.

SergeConstantin74

Always right.
Jul 7, 2007
Yeah, he's very useful. I'm just in favor of trading him if the return is high, and includes young players. I'd rather try to get something similar to the Pacioretty trade, where we get a blue chip prospect like Suzuki with his whole 12 - 15 year career ahead of him.

I agree. Just responding to the comment about him not being useful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad