Pre-Game Talk: habs vs baaston...price starting?

Status
Not open for further replies.

WhiskeySeven*

Expect the expected
Jun 17, 2007
No way in hell is Price starting. Knowing Therrien: Budaj starts, and if we win, he starts the following game as well.

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
ABSOLUTELY. There's just no way that Price plays 2 bad games like that. And if you remove him after this ****** one....what kind of message is that sending.

Price starts NO DOUBT in my mind.

BeBen*

Price start...

Fluke games happen, no one is going to remember tomorrow especially since we got a point

Pigems*

Does Budaj Start Tomorrow VS Boston?

I'm not hatin on Price or anything but he did look a little tired and let in some weak ones to tonight, he could probably use a rest day after that. Does anyone else think Budaj gets the start tomorrow? I do ;)

Sports1131

Oct 24, 2004
Price sucked tonight, but he has to go tomorrow. This is our biggest rival and a battle for first place. Budaj is not going to cut it.

LaTenderness*

I'm worried that price may not be able to retrieve his confidence from Brandon Sutters back pocket on time to be effective vs the B's

Pigems*

Price start...

Fluke games happen, no one is going to remember tomorrow especially since we got a point

I think Budaj Starts tomorrow but not because ofnPrices play but rather they will be traveling tonight and a rested Budaj will be better tomorrow will be better then a tired and frustrated Price.

bigtimehockeyfan999*

this is a character tester......we can beat these dicks if we play our system....the test is getting back to that after this wild one

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad