Pre-Game Talk: Habs v Flames

The Real Timo

Jun 18, 2019
Flames will be on fire tonight (pun intended)... First game for Sutter 2.0

Habs better watch out for Tkachuk and Bennet. Both are dirty f$&ks

Hannibal

Fear the Weber
Feb 11, 2007
First game for Sutter. They gonna come out hard and play freaking tough.

It’s gonna be a tough one. I hope nobody answers Lucic and risk injury. Stay away from him, Andersone, please.

The Real Timo

Jun 18, 2019
First game for Sutter. They gonna come out hard and play freaking tough.

It’s gonna be a tough one. I hope nobody answers Lucic and risk injury. Stay away from him, Andersone, please.
I am sure Mete will do great cleaning the crease from the like of Tkachuk, Dube and Bennet.

Essenege

Oct 5, 2019
If Habs end up winning the pair...Flames would be in trouble. I expect a strong showing from them.

OldCraig71

Feb 2, 2009
No one cares
The Flames will work their guts out tonight, who will lead us into battle?

i

HuGo Sham

MR. CLEAN-up ©Runner77
Apr 7, 2010
Montreal
i expect the flames to goon it up...need to weather the storm early and counter. I predict allen stands on his head for a tired team and habs salvage at least a point

MarkovsKnee

Global Moderator
Nov 21, 2007
Toronto
Expecting a loss. Habs ended the Vancouver game at 1:30am eastern. They play Calgary on the same day at 9pm eastern. That's just f***ed up, essentially 2 games in 1 day.

Plus, the 90 minute plane trip between the 2 cities. Earliest they got to their hotel is probably 5am.

Then, it's Sutter's 1st game, etc.

Basically, if they win I'll be shocked. They just need a split in this series to keep things the same in the standings.

Saturday will be a MUST win.

Tonight probably a 5-1 loss, but we'll see.

actuallynotPJStock

Feb 28, 2014
One would have to think Calgary will come out hot, being they are the more desperate team. If we can survive the first 10 min or so, we should be fine.

RandomTask26

Jan 6, 2020
Expecting a loss. Habs ended the Vancouver game at 1:30am eastern. They play Calgary on the same day at 9pm eastern. That's just f***ed up, essentially 2 games in 1 day.

Plus, the 90 minute plane trip between the 2 cities. Earliest they got to their hotel is probably 5am.

Then, it's Sutter's 1st game, etc.

Basically, if they win I'll be shocked. They just need a split in this series to keep things the same in the standings.

Saturday will be a MUST win.

Tonight probably a 5-1 loss, but we'll see.

This is how I see it as well, big win for flames.
Though part of me thinks the flames run out to a 3-0 lead but the Habs fight back to win 4-3. Let’s hope :popcorn:

Reactions: MarkovsKnee

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad