Proposal: Habs trades

Drydenwasthebest

Jun 16, 2009
Leafs Trade is awful, I don't know how many times I have to say this to to Habs fans but I'll put it in big bold letters so you stop putting him in trade proposals:

NOBODY WANTS DIAMOND DAVE
Hudon is meh

If your asking for Leo, Lou asks for Lek!

As for the other trades, why would CLB trade for D when that is likely the one position they are stacked at and essentially a very late first? Juulsen while having a good year and looking promising is concussion prone. Secondly while Jenner is having an off year, I know i drafted him in my FH league. He is far more valuble than a kid who has yet to do anything in the NHL and essentially a role of the dice.

Ana deal as you said is garbage in, garbage out.

IF the Blue Jackets decide to get a return for Jenner due to something they see in him that makes them want to trade him, the return suggested by the OP is pretty fair. Notice how certain BJ fans actually said the offer was fair and about what they believe their team would be looking for.

Komarov is not worth anything more than DD and Hudon. He is a solid bottom 6 role player, nothing to write home about. There is no reason to give up anything of significant value for him as we already have a very good bottom 6.

The Anaheim-Habs deal is useless and unnecessary.

ottawa

Nov 7, 2012
Orléans/Toronto
Yup; come playoff time Lehkonen will be just as good as Komarov, and is cost-controlled and should be a Hab for a very long time.

A 2nd rounder is not impossible, though.

We developed Lekohnen for 3 years, why trade him for a 2nd now?

Funk21

Mar 6, 2013
Toronto
IF the Blue Jackets decide to get a return for Jenner due to something they see in him that makes them want to trade him, the return suggested by the OP is pretty fair. Notice how certain BJ fans actually said the offer was fair and about what they believe their team would be looking for.

Komarov is not worth anything more than DD and Hudon. He is a solid bottom 6 role player, nothing to write home about. There is no reason to give up anything of significant value for him as we already have a very good bottom 6.

The Anaheim-Habs deal is useless and unnecessary.

Except your Habs fans want Komarov, we don't want Diamond Dave or Hudon. I don't care if you think its fair or that DD is the greatest player in the world, he does nothing for the leafs and I'm sure if MB could have traded him it would have been done by now. Hudon would be pretty far down our prospect depth chart so again why do we do this?

The thing most Hab fans always forget is nobody wants give your team useful players for your trash.

Ellers netted you two seconds, Komarov is right there in terms of usefulness. Gritty, pain in the #*^ player who brings it night in and night out. Decent defensively, and can pot a few. You want him give us those two seconds and we will take our chances.

jacks*

Mar 29, 2013
As a Leafs fan I have no problem moving Komarov but have no interest in Hudon or Desharnais. Kommie still has a year left on his deal so he is not a rental. 2nd and 3rd round pick would do it. Or a guy like Lehkkonen.

I can understand you not wanting DD but Why would the Habs downgrade from Lekohnen to Komarov?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->